✨1✨

Just to let y'all know, blue is a little bit older in this story. If you don't like it, don't read it, simple.

(The only picture that she looks older in)

Blue Ivy Carter POV

Ughh I hate going to school. Well I'm not at school right now. But today I have to go back to school shopping.

I'm blue as many people may know but I'm 14 and is a freshman in Highschool. I'm 5'5 I think. I don't actually know.

I will say that I do like girls but my mom and dad don't know. Yes they would support me but I don't feel like telling them right now.

I have had experiences with girl before. Not sexual jus like relationships and they all wanted me for my parents or they wanted me jus to play me.

I'm not really pressed about it because hey your loss not mines. I don't have to be worried about a thing.

I check my phone and see it's about 11:35 which is about the time this house wakes up on the weekends. Well not rumi and sir. They wake up super early and I hate it.

Anyways I got out the bed and got me some clothes read for my shower. As I was in the shower I started to think about the type of friends I would make or if I would even make some friends.

My old friends I had didn't keep in contact with me. I tried but I can only do some much. I only have my best friend Brooklyn.

We have been best friend since kindergarten and have yet to switch up on each other ever since.

I got out the shower and lotioned my body. This is what I'm wearing

It's sum slight since I'm only going to the mall

It's sum slight since I'm only going to the mall. Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my toothbrush and tooth paste and went to my mom's room.

I always brush my teeth in the morning with her. We be taking forever to get ready but do we care?

No.

Sometimes she takes longer than me.

I knocked on her door and my dad opened it. He was already dressed and had a bored look on his face.