17

Blue POV

Blue POV

Today is my birthday!!! I had another gift come yesterday. Julius brought it to the door instead of them setting it outside the door.

He told me a delivery guy gave it to him.

It was a hoodie and another card. The hoodie was cute. It had kisses over it with the letter B painted.

It was about 12:30 and I went to check the front door. I was supposed to be getting my hair done but I couldn't miss getting this package.

I frowned when I didn't see anything.

"BLUE COME GET YOUR HAIR DONE" my mom yelled. I frowned and ran back up stairs.

I sat down at my vanity and she continued doing my hair. I was on my phone thinking about lani.

I really hope we meet again. My mom was doing me a sew in. Even though I didn't need weave she still let me get it.

Since everything is going to be pink. My nails are going to be pink, my dress is pink, and my make up is going to be pink. It's not gon be a beat face but it's gon be something simple.

I sent my mom a picture of how I wanted my party to look. I hope they could find everything.

My room is also pink. Next year I'm doing blue because that's my favorite color and it's my sweet sixteen.

"Okay I'm done." She said. "Put your bonnet on until later. Try not to mess your hair up blue" she added

"Okay" I said. I stood up and she put my bonnet on for me.

"The nail stylist should be here in a little bit so until then just be chill" she said and walked out my room.

I looked at pictures of how I wanted my nails. I'm not getting them long but they not gon be short either.

I texted some of my friends back telling them what time to be at the restaurant. It was only 5 of us.

It's Me, gabby, Jayla, Ariel, Courtney but we call her coco.

"Blue come on" my mom yelled.

I got up and walked to where she was at. I'm so excited for today. I'll open all my presents at the restaurant.

I sat down in the chair that was in front of the desk and the lady. I feel like it's rude that I don't know her name.

"Hey what nails are you getting" she asked me.

"How old you turning" she asked like it wasn't on the nail design I showed her.

"15" I said with a smile.