✨9✨

Blue POV(game day)

"Bluee pay attention or you gon gets cut" Ms. D yelled at me. I smacked my teeth when she wasn't paying attention. 

"Alright from the top let's go" She started the music and since Sanai was taking Lani's spot as captain for this one time she was starting.

She was good, but she was sloppy at the same time.

"POINT YOUR TOES"

Once it was our turn to start, we started and were doing it full out. I didn't mess up this time but Ms. D was yelling at people.

"RYAN MOVE WHY YOU NOT MOVING?!"

we were ending the Dane dance anyway I did my little deathdrop and the music stopped.

"Alright get up" Was I tired? Yes but not too tired.

"If I call your name please sit down in your spot. Jade, Laylay, Promise, Sanai, Blue, Jasmine, Kemani, Treasure, Faith, and Kailani but she's not here. So if I didn't call your name you are cut." I looked around and saw it was like six people still standing.

"Go get y'all stuff you can go home. The rest of y'all please point your toes, and make your split clean, Sanai if you can't be good and neat please step out of my line. You are the captain for today you can't be sloppy because you are in the front" I looked at Sanai and she looked out of breath and hot.

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her, she blushed and looked away.

She is so pretty.

"Blue and Sanai keep whatever y'all got goin' on off of the dance floor."Ms.D said. She getting on our ass today.

"Do it one more time then y'all can go." She started the music and we started dancing again.

She yelled at Sanai about keeping it neat one time then she let us go. My mom still had my phone. My grades were slipping. I had like 3 Fs, 2 Cs, 1 B, and 1 A, study hall ddon'tcout as a grade case we do nothing in that class.

"REMEMBER ALL HAVE TO BE HERE BY 4!! SOMEBODY TELL LANII" Coach D yelled.

"You did good blue just stop playing and you won't be getting yelled at." My mom said. I'm going to go home shower then come back and do school.

It's like 7:45 we had to be here at fucking 5 o clock.

"Yea ik Sanai did good tho," I said smiling. My mom didn't reply she was just on her phone faking like she didn't hear me.

"Ma"

"Yeah," she said looking up from her phone.

"You hear me. I said Sanai did good" I repeated myself.