15

I don't know if y'all know this or not but the chapters are like days apart. Some of them do happen the next day but imma start putting how many days passed.

Two days later
(January 4)

Two days later(January 4)

My birthday is in 3 days. We are back at home from our trip. We've been back for like three days. Two days ago we went to the mall and movies but now it's time to relax.

The trip didn't feel the same. It felt like we were missing something.

Me and my mom went to the hospital yesterday. They said Lani heart stopped and she died but when they went back to take her to the morgue her body wasn't there.

We asked to see the cameras and they showed us. We seen her walking down the hall. She was walking perfectly fine. She had her phone in her hand and a clear bag.

We tried putting in a missing person report but they said they couldn't. That someone already tried and the case is closed for good.

Now that we know she's out here somewhere we are going to try to find her.

My mom might hire a private investigator or someone to find her.

Right now I'm doing my homework. I haven't seen her or Mari in school.

Today we have to go to rehearsal for my mom's tour. She still said I can't be in it. I mean I still practice the dances even though she said I can't be in it.

"Blue come eat" my dad said.

He has been here more since the trip. I got up and followed him.

I miss Lani. She's a crybaby she pout and frown about everything.

I sat at the table and my mom sat my plate in front of me. Her cooking skills have gotten better.

The only thing she perfected was grandmas gumbo, it's probably because she was forced to.

We prayed then we ate.

"Mommy I made a new friend today" sir said.

"Really?! What's their name" she asked. Sir is really anti-social so he don't really have that many friends.

The ones he do have Rumi is associated with them.

"His name is Riot" he said.

"That's so good baba" my mom said. We ate and talked with each other.

Rumi sighed.

"What's wrong" dad asked.

"I miss my best friend"she said then she started crying. My mom got up and comforted her.

Rumi and Mari are like peanut butter and jelly. Whenever you see one you know the other isnt far behind.

If you only see one then you need to be worried.