13

3 months later (she went into a coma in like mid October- she started school in august)

Kailani POV

"You have to go back. If you don't they're going to pull the plug lani" my sister said. I was still in a coma. I didn't want to go back.

I haven't heard anyone or feeling anyone's presence for about 2 months. They stopped coming to see me.

They were giving up on me.

"Why would I go back if they already gave up" I asked.

"They didn't give up on you. They're just busy" Kamryn said.

"You have to go back Pooh, we'll visit you in your dreams. We will be there for you. Go back. Please" my sister said crying.

I sighed. I hate to see her cry. I went into instant protective mode.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry I'll go back okay. Just don't cry. If mama know that you were crying she would slap me. Please don't cry" I said shedding tears.

"Mamas not going to hurt you anymore lani. I pomise just trust us. Bey bey is not going to let her hurt you or break you even more."

"Okay." I said. She gave me a hug. I cried in her shoulder.

"Make it last forever, come on baby won't you hold onto me, hold onto me, you and I together come on back won't you hold onto me." She sung lowly.

"Please Kamryn let me go with y'all" I cried.

"Okay" she said. I was surprised but nodded my head.

They started walking towards the light I walked right behind them. I looked back and could see me in the hospital bed. No one else was in the room.

I sighed and walked closer to the light ignoring the beeping sound that just got louder.

I stepped one foot into the light. I'm finally free.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

Some short and simple

She's dead yall.. did y'all like it yes or no??