✨11✨

Beyonce POV

I held Mari as she yelled for the doctors not to touch Lani. They were sticking large needles in her arms and taking her tubes out while her monitor was beeping really fast.

"STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOUR KILLING HER" she yelled. I dragged her into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Stop Mari! Stop it right now" I said holding her shoulders. She kept trying to turn back to go back out but couldn't.

"NO! LET ME GO" she yelled pulling her arms back.

"KAMARI I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN TO STOP!" I yelled back. I don't even yell at them but she's pushing my buttons and I'm bout to whoop her ass.

"NO! YOUR NOT MY MOM" she cried.

"You want your mom" I asked to make sure I was hearing her correctly.

"YES I DONT WANNA BE HERE WITH YOU" she yelled.

"Go get you stuff"

I let her go and she stormed out the bathroom. I sighed and wiped my face. I went out after her and the doctors were finished. She had her bag and Lani's cheer bag with her shoes on.

Jay had picked blue up this morning so she could go to school. I grabbed my purse and my keys.

Jus when we was about to walk out the door opened. It was her mother and her uncle.

"What you do to my child" she asked once she saw Mari sitting there crying.

She went over to her and picked her up but I can tell Mari didn't want her.

"I ain't do shit ta ha" I mugged her.

"So why she crying"

"B'cause da damn doctas was up her messin wit lani" I truly really dislike them so much

"Youn gotta talk to her wit no attitude" the man spoke up. His shirt had white stains in it and so did his shorts.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Cause yeen talking to me" I said.

(A/n I don't know how Texas people talk. So imma jus go off how I say it)

"Yea I am"

"No you ain" I said. A knock came on the door and it soon opened.

I can see the look on her mom's an uncle face. They were terrified.

" Hi my name is Nicole Harper I am the private investigator on this case. My partner Kal Penn."

"Hi nice to meet you" I shook their hands with a small smile.