✨7✨

Beyonce POV

Beyonce POV

"Jay you haven't been here since you found out about Karter dying. I get that he was your best friend and that you're hurting but you can't just go MIA like this" I said.

I was on the phone with Shawn. He was supposed to be going to his office to figure out some stuff with roc nation but then he called saying he was in Malibu.

"Yea bey I hear you, but it's for work. I can't just stop doing work because you want me to be at home." He spoke. He sounds so nonchalant.

He finna piss me off.

"Jay what am I supposed to tell the twins when they keep asking about you?" I asked.

"I don't know. Tell the truth I guess."

I looked at the phone then hung up. He is stressing me the fuck out. I looked the time.

"Shit" I whispered-yelled. I slipped on some slides and grabbed my keys.

I forgot the kids getting out early today. I wonder if Lani coming with me or not. Mari have been here but since the funeral Lani have been at home.

My phone started ringing while I was driving to go get them.

"Hello" I said.

"Mommy where are you" blue said.

"I'm coming baba go to the twin's side of the school. Is Lani coming"

"No, she hasn't been to school for the past 3 days."

"Umm okay. When I don't have rehearsal imma go to her house and see what's wrong"

"You going back on tour" she asked. She sounds very excited.

"Yes" I laughed.

"Can I be in it" she asked.

"Hell no. You don't even know the songs yet Blue."

"Okay you right." She said sighing.

I mean she can be in it. We have all the songs we want we just gotta start rehearsal. This is the first rehearsal for the dances and stuff.

My knee been hurting so I can't really dance that well.

"Okay blue I'm pulling in now. Go get the twins and Mari" I said.

"Okay" she said then we hung up. It was hella people out here. They had security out here and everything. What happened.

My work phone started ringing ad I answered it.

"Ms. Bey sorry to bother you but we have rehearsal today at 1pm -10pm. Will you be able to make it." My assistant Riley said.

"Yes, I will be right in. I'm picking up my kids right now." I said. I parked the car and waited for blue.

"Okay and you need to make an appointment for your knee if you don't then I will tell Ms.Tina." She said. I groaned ad rooked my eyes.

"You don't have to do that. I'll make one just don't call her " I said. This is why I need an assistant. I don't wanna go to no damn doctor, but Riley makes sure I'm good.