19

1 month later. (February 1)

I don't know when I says Kamari and Kailani birthday is but Kamari is February 4 and Kailani is February 9th

Kamari POV

My birthday is in three days. I'm so excited to celebrate it. I'm finally turning 10.

I wanna go to Disney land and yea that's it. That's all I can think about or I can go to the Barbie house.

We started zoom today and we have a project to do. I have a boy best friend his name is Kingston.

I have to get on zoom everyday for schools because I'm being homeschooled. It's not fair because lani just have to watch a couple of videos and do homework.

I was stuck on one problem and couldn't do it so I slammed my computer shut and laid on the counter.

I started crying because I felt dumb.

"What's wrong Ari" I heard Yanna say. I leaned up and wiped my tears away.

"I can't do it" I said through my tears.

"Lemme see it" she turned my computer her way and looked at it. She tried to do it but she couldn't do it either.

"Lemme go get momma" she said. She ran out the kitchen and I tried it again.

I still couldn't do it. I got frustrated and kicked my legs. I cried because I wasn't getting the answers right.

"Calm down Kamari" Ms.Tonya said.

"I can't do it" I whined to her.

"Okay you don't have to cry baby girl. Wipe your tears" she said as she sat next to me.

I wiped my tears with a pout in my face.

"You're okay. Take a deep breath while I look at the problem" she said and grabbed the computer.

I took a deep breath.

"Go grab some paper and a pencil"

I jumped down and ran to get a paper and pencil.