12

Blue POV

Blue POV

I'm scared as shit right now. What am I going to say? Do I jus say everything I know or do I jus not say anything until they question me.

We got to the room and it was very plain. It was a table, a camera, and four chairs. Two on both sides.

The lady started the camera and then sat the little voice recorder on the table. She sat closer to the camera and me and mama sat on the other side to the camera can see our faces.

She started the voice recorder and I started to shake my leg. I sat back in my seat trying not to panic.

"May you state your first and last name" the woman said.

"Blue Ivy Carter" I'm literally shaking right now. You can hear it in my voice that Im scared.

"Okay blue and white do you have here with you"

"My mom"

"And what's her name"

"Beyoncé Carter"

"Okay do you know who Kailani Harris is"

"Yes"

"Who is she to you"

"We were friends who liked each other" I said. I so badly wanted to throw up as all the stuff she was telling me coming to my mind.

"You're using past tense. Did something happen between you two"

"We- I- she-" I stuttered. My mom rubbed my back. I swallowed the lump that was in my throat as my eyes watered.

"It's okay. Take your time" the man said. That's his way of saying hurry the fuck up.

"In the beginning of our friend ship it was good. I would flirt with her a lot. Then we figured out that our siblings were friend which was good. And then we got into a relationship and it was good until I messed it up"

"How did you mess up"

"There is this girl who is jealous of Lani. So she would try to get with me. She would tempt me and say bad things about lani. I'm knew none of them were true but I still broke lani heart and cheated on her."  I was now crying. I hate how I did her. But I promise imma treat her right this time.

"I'm sure she would give you another chance. Can you tell me what her personality was like when you first met her"

I smiled.

"She was quiet. She would always watch her steps when she was walking. The first day of school we sat by each other. Her smell reminded me of my mom. I think she was wearing vanilla and shea butter but I didn't wanna be a weirdo and ask. Anyways she was quiet she didn't talk. She was just in her phone watching. She was jus a quiet girl"