16

The Next Day

I was starting to send out blues gifts to her house

I was starting to send out blues gifts to her house. So far I got her some shoes that I'm sending out right now with her some flowers and a card.

Then I got her an until we meet again letter and a hoodie with her initials on it. I'm sending that out tomorrow.

I'm planning on surprising her for her birthday for whatever she does. I can't go any longer without seeing them. Most specifically Blue.

I know we weren't on good terms but everything feels so different now. I'm going to give her a chance to prove that she wants me one more time. If she hurt me again then I'm done.

I'm serious this time.

Mari came in the room and smiled.

"Hey sissy" she said.

"Hey boo" I said. I continued wrapping the gift.

"Are those for blue" she asked

"Yes they are. I know I said I wanted to wait a little while before we see them again but the media is starting to notice us so we don't have long. And I miss her" I said smiling.

"Good because I miss them too. I think you and blue should get back together. Y'all were my favorite couple" she said.

"Yea. Imma give her one more chance. If she hurt me again you have to beat her up for me" I said jokingly.

"Yea imma be like this, watch" she said. She got up and started punching the air. She was actually really good.

"Period she gon be bleeding" I said and started laughing.

"Yea no body mess with my stuster" she said. "Mari look my teeth wiggly" she said and opened her mouth and wiggled it.

It was almost ready to come out.

"It's gon fall out soon. Then you gon have a big girl tooth"I said.

"I am a big girl." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay Ms sassy"

"How you gonna get that to beybey house" she asked.

"I already talked to Ms.Tonya and she said when I'm done we can go take it to her. But since it's supposed to be anonymous imma set it on her porch. Ring the bell then hid" I explained.

"Ohhh what are we doing after that."

"I don't know. You would have to ask Ms.Tonya" I said.

"Okay. Are you done" she asked.

"Yea. Wanna see the shoes" I asked.

"Yea" I grabbed my phone. The box was already wrapped so I was just gonna show her a picture.

"See"