22

The next day - February 5th

Blue POV

We were all at the beach. After yesterday we decided to stay a little longer because everyone needed a break.

After we leave here we're gonna take another vacation to Dubai for Lani birthday.

She don't know which is good. I been trying to help her get her light back and I think it's been working.

Right now she was laying on a towel in the sand.

"Guys let's go pour water on them" I said to the twins.

It was my mom, Ms.Tonya and Lani.

"Okay" they said.

"Come on but we have to be really quiet" I said. "Here fill these buckets up so you can carry it" I said giving rumi the red in and sir the green one. I kept the pink one.

I filled mine up to the top and the twins filled their up so they could hold it.

They kept giggling so I know we gonna get caught.

"Shhh y'all have to be quiet or we gonna get caught" I said.

"Okay" they said.

Once we got close I counted on my fingers to three.

Rumi was pouring it on Ms.Tonya, I was pouring it on Lani, and Sir was pouring it on my mom.

They yelled and poured the water on them.

"BLUE WHAT THE FUCK" lani yelled then started laughing.

I went all started running away from them as they were chasing us. We ran to the water.

Lani jumped onto my back and I fell into the water. I came back up and caught my breath.

She laughed at me almost drowning.

"Lani!" I exclaimed. She giggled floating in the water.

"Mommy" I heard. Yanna and Mari were swimming our way.

"Let's play Marco Polo" Yanna said.

"Okay. But twins don't go far."

"Okay who going first" I said.

"How about Mari pick since it's her birthday" Yanna suggested. I like that idea.

"Beybey" she immediately said.

"I knew you were gonna say that" my mom said.

We started the game. Me and Lani backed away kinda far. I held her waist in place as we floated.

"Marco" my mom yelled.

"Polo" we all yelled. She started going in the way Mari and Yanna were.

"Marco" she yelled once she didn't feel them.