Chapter 1: Tomorrow

In an unknown dimension, a figure with dark clothing and an avion mask was lying on a couch holding his phone, watching Vanoss and friends' youtube videos like any of his day.

But after watching for hours, he seemed kinda bored as he sighed, "...I'm bored. There's nothing even exciting to the gang right now, I need to think of something very exciting for them. Hmmm..."

Like what the unknown person says, he was practically bored. The crew were doing nothing but playing games, of course their content is still awesome but he feels something lacking, something more fun. 

"Hmmm... maybe I do have something in mind."

So right now, he was looking for some way to get the crew. That one having been narrowed down to finding a world to teleport the Vanoss crew into, and watch the chaos unfold, whether they succeeded or suffered.

After using the forbidden written book of fictions that was built between magic and technology, the book has the ability to write something from the real world to the fictional realms, after picking something in his mind, the unknown person had finally found the perfect world, something no one from the Vanoss crew expect, something so twisted, so dark, but knowing them, I'd be fun see what they would do in order make it through the upcoming storm in the next couple of years, or rather, how they would see to the survival of this world's inhabitants.

"Hmm, maybe I should transport only seven of them, the other crew besides the seven either do not belong anymore or that I didn't subscribe to their channel, whatever I should write this."

Writing in the oversized book for a few moments, the person finally stops.

"Ah, perfect." The person said with a sinister grin, ready to send his favorite youtubers there at the moment's notice. "Hehehe, thinking about the whole thing makes me laugh! Hehehehe... HAHAHAHA!"

*Door creaks*

"HAHAHA—...eh? (0_0) ( >_>)"

"..."

"°_°"

"What the hell are you doing here, Erik? You know this is a restriction area unless you give permission, right?"

"Uhhh... (<_< ;) (; >_>) ... (°o°) Hey leader, there is a baby blue hippo behind you!"

"(<o< ) Really??"

Looking behind, he spotted a baby blue hippo in the halls roaming around.

"(<_< ) Wow, there really is a baby blue hippo, how did it get there? ( >_>)

Returning his attention to Erik, there was no sign of him.

"What the?"

"YEET!"

*Glass Shattered*

Jumping through the window, the man named Erik destroyed it and made it outside twelve stories high above ground level, however, he wasn't afraid as he raised his arms and fell towards a fountain Assassin's creed style.

"LEAP OF FAITH!"

Then suddenly, he can't move, stuck in mid air.

'What the?'

Looking behind, he realized it was the Leader's doing, using his magic powers to prevent Erik's escape.

"Your punishment will be mopping the whole mansion... again."

"Kill me Q_Q"

"Later."

——————————————————————