Chapter 17: Seven Skills

"I expect there will be something more challenging than the Wither." Wildcat said, didn't expect the person who summoned the Wither to be very weak.

"Hm, don't know, maybe she was that very weak." Vanoss nodded as he put his Mega AK-47 down.

"Yeah, only prefer using your own children to do all the work, never deal with it yourself, whoever does the same thing was just some typical loser antagonist, who knows, probably some half man half machine with his minions all the work instead of him."

——————————————————————

(Earth, Year 4201)

"Hm? Is there something that mentions me...?"

A man, or a machine asked with a tone that has nothing but a void of emotions, as countless drones rebuilding one city in the background.

"That will not be possible, about 0% known life was detected on this planet, probably some anthropomorphic pig mentions my motives somewhere outside the universe, who knows…"

Saying this, the human android continue his 1000 years of work of rebuilding the planet...

Not until the next couple of years :3

——————————————————————

After Vanoss.... defeated the Necromancer, the two anthropomorphic animals were back underground, but unlike before it took them hours to get to the treasury room because the mansion was completely decimated including it collapses the underground treasury room, burying the known treasures of the great individual. They also have to drink Night Vision potion to see the dark properly.

"Wildcat, why would we go back to the damn place? It is getting dark outside 😧 " Vanoss asked to his friend by his side.

"Well you shouldn't blow up the fucking mansion, dipshit!"  Wildcat yelled as he pushed the debris with all of his strength while carefully not to make a mistake or else they will be like what happened to the glorious treasures.

"I don't have a choice, that black armor rotten dead guy was too tough, do you see it just tank a rocket launcher? With that much TNT it is more effective."

"Grrr, I sometimes hate when you're right."

As they continue to search the place for another 3 hours, they finally made it to the treasury room because they spotted about 20 gold coins on the ground.

"There, we found it, hurry up then we'll be going." Vanoss says.

"Hold up, seeking the treasury room, it's not just my only thing to find." Wildcat said as he continued to move forward.

"Come ooon, this isn't an Aldon Jones movie or a Tomb Raider one."

"Would you shut up!"

Thanks to the fallen debris and the cloud of smoke, Wildcat has a hard finding what he finds until he finally came across the 200 Tombs.

The reason why Wildcat wants to find the cemetery was to find that one tomb the Necromancer mentions. Hearing her words made him very curious, including the skills she mentions, playing rpg games since he was young, he definitely wants to have it on his hands.

The only thing Wildcat knew was that the tomb was somewhere in this large room him and Vanoss were.

Carefully looking around the destroyed room, he notice a strange design to his right. Looking at it carefully on it he noticed that it looks luxury compare to the horror vibes in this room.