Chapter 21: Sister?

A day after Moo saved the cat girl from the Slave traders, two individuals appeared in the aftermath of the battle. Four headless corpses were on the ground with the same injuries and a wagon with missing diamonds that they were supposed to deliver.

Plank!

"Damn it!" The person with a dark outfit exclaims in anger as he lightly kicks a small rock, launching it in the air and breaking the sound barrier. As it headed towards a large mansion-sized boulder in the distance and made an impact against it, the huge boulder suddenly got obliterated into millions of pieces, which means this person isn't a simple one but strong.

"Chill down, mate. It isn't their fault that they lost her." Another person spoke, his voice kinda sounds like it will give you Joker vibes. Similar to the other guy, he wore the exact same outfit as him, he also seems to be not simple as well.

"Chill down? How are we supposed to chill down when we lose our package, including the diamonds we are supposed to use!"

"I bet the one who is responsible for this wasn't that far."

"Ain't that far? They might already be long gone by now. Take a look at these!" He pointed towards the ground, the guy with the joker voice looked at what his friend was pointing at. He saw a footprint but that one is very different compare to the Slave Traders, so it means that one was the one who took the slave. He follows the footprint from his sight until the footprint stops, as if the person disappears right there..m

"That person probably used a teleportation spell or something."

"No, I don't think it's a teleportation spell. Take a closer look at the last print."

The man beside him looks at the print again, unfortunately he has no clue.

"I don't see it. Are there any clues, Mr. detective?"

The man in front of him looks at the guy with an annoyed look. "I always thought Demigods can be wise and Intelligent because of their long lifespan but what I see in front of me is a damn child with much power. Little brat, look at the print closely!" 

The man in the front spoke before examining the footprint and its surroundings.

"Compared to the other prints, the upper corner of the print goes deep to the ground, including multiple around it as it moves from that specific spot, as if they were pushed back by the force. Means that person flies off the ground."

"So it could be either someone has Flying-based spells, a Demi-human that is capable of flying, or it's either a Demigod. If it is, I would love to meet 'em, hehehe."

"Not that very sure. Let's take a look at the corpses."

Standing up, the man heads towards the four dead Slave traders, followed by the certain Demigod with him.

Looking at the corpses, what made it look weird was that they have the exact same death injuries. Lost their heads like they were instantly crushed by a huge beast.

"Dear gods, who in the world want to kill their victims by destroying their heads." The man in the front said with a disgusted look, covering his nose from the smell.

"I bet it's Albion, he always kills his opponents by squashing their heads." His partner said.

"Idiot, Albion is currently in the Eastern Region, there is no way he could be here right now, and if it is him, why would he kill someone who is on our side that tries to deliver our package?"

"No Idea." The Man simply shrugged his shoulders. As he looks at each headless corpse, thanks to his Demigod's senses, it wasn't that hard when he noticed a very tiny object among the pool of blood.