Chapter 14: The Exile Village

At the same time when Vanoss and Wildcat found a mansion, Terroriser and Nogla were involved in a sky battle, and Basically & Delirious found a village attacked by Bandits, we went back to the sky once again. Now, we could see Moo's perspective as he flew through several thousand feet from the ground with his elytra, alone. It had been about an hour since he left the commune and split up with his friends traveling the new world they were transporting.

While looking at the forest below, Moo is looking for anything interesting for the past full hour.

Until he spotted more than twenty structures and a farm in the distance, which means he founded his first civilization.

By the time he landed safely on the ground, he changed his elytra to his diamond chestplate if there were any hostiles nearby. When he arrived at the town, he saw the villagers stop whatever they were doing and watch as a strange man came in.

The townsfolk are all giving strange and curious looks on who is this man entering their village which was isolated from other nearby towns and cities, they are also looking at his enchanted diamond armor with some measure of awe. Moo assumes they are all trying to figure out what kind of armor he was wearing. Probably they think of him as some high-ranking knight and curious on how or why such a knight visited an insignificant village like this.

"Uh, hi. My name is Brock Barrus but you can call me Moo. I have several que—"

When he was about to ask, the townsfolk just walked away, minding their own business like he wasn't there.

"Hm?"

Is there something on his face? Why do the villagers ignore him? He got a feeling that his own adventure will not be good.

'I bet my friends got more fun than me 😥 ' Brock thought to himself, thinking his friends situation is way better than his.

Well, two of his friends are currently fighting a Wither Boss, Lmao.

But his hope is not lost as he sees a middle aged man walk up, judging his beard that some of them became white, he was about in his late 50s, soon becoming old in a couple of more years. Following him were a few other younger men with farming tools. Unlike everyone else, this man looks important.

"Hello there, can I see who is in charge here?" Moo asked.

Confused and paranoid expression was formed on their faces as they exchanged looks from one another, silently debating whether they could trust him or not.

"Um, it is important, I am friendly. I mean no harm, it's not like I'm gonna rob your entire village and burn it, I'm not in a mood for that, hehehehe 😅 " Moo urges, but that only made some of the villagers very suspicious after hearing that last part.

Finally, the middle aged man steps forth and introduces himself.

"I am the mayor of this town." He said, but was still suspicious of the last part of what Moo said.

Moo nods, accepting the peace offer. He then takes off his enchanted diamond helmet to show his weird haircut.

"What can I do for you, young man?" The Mayor asked, still somewhat suspicious of the newcomer. He looks at his diamond armor, not with greedy eyes but with caution. 

"Impressive... armor you got there. Are you from a High-rank group? Work from the military, a guild, or a mercenary group?" He said with sweat drops on his head.

"Oh, not really, I came from a very far away land." Moo replied in a more friendly tone, playing himself off as a little dumb as to seem less dangerous, "I just mind and build it on my own. I'm just traveling around in these areas."