Chapter 7: Truce (EXTRA SCENE)

Back with our heroes, to say things have gone bad... would be an understatement.

They all had diamond armor on with enchanted weapons at their sides. They were all on the defensive against one angry Wildcat.

"Come on out! I'll kill all of your asses right now!"

The entire area was riddled with craters, flames, and debris from any nearby trees, or in a few of Team 6's case, bits of their houses that got caught in the crossfire.

Wildcat searched for his soon to be pummeled friends as they were all hiding from him.

Vanoss had taken up defense with Moo as they hid just above Moo's house. Basically and Terroriser were taking shelter near the entrance to their old Minority cave, and Nogla and Delirious in the Chick-fil-A restaurant, the latter holding onto a teddy bear.

"Come on out! Little pigs, little pigs, let me get yo asses right now!" He screamed to his friends. "I promise this won't hurt... for long!"

"Yeah, no, I think we're just gonna hang out here for a bit." Moo said as he stood still in his hiding spot alongside Vanoss.

"Nah, I dare one of ya to come on out." Wildcat said with a more boston accent. "You a bitch ass pussy if you stay hiding!

"I'm okay with that!" Nogla called out.

Vanoss and Moo watched as Wildcat stalked around the area. After a few seconds of watching, Vanoss spoke to Moo.

"So uh, you pretty think he's gonna calm down soon, or what?"

"Eh, he's pretty pissed off right now. Might take him a few more minutes to calm down... maybe thirty." Moo replied, muttering that last part.

"Wah-...Thirty?! Screw that, I'll just go and take care of this myself." As Vanoss finishes saying that, he starts to rise from his positions and climb off of the roof of Moo's house.

"No! Don't do it Evan! Don't be a hero!" Moo yelled at his friend that was about to something suicide.

But it was too late, Vanoss was already marching his way over to Wildcat with a more calmed, yet slightly stern look to his eyes.

"HEY, PIGGY!"

Hearing this, Wildcat immediately turned his head to look at Vanoss.

"Oh? You're approaching me, instead of running away and hiding like a pussy you are, ya just come right at me." Wildcat said as he pointed his enchanted diamond sword at Vanoss. "The Canadian owl fuck-boy who shot me with a gmod crossbow arrow. Come to beg for forgiveness?"

"It takes a brave man to own up to the problems he causes," Vanoss replied as he walked towards Tyler, with each step he caused, he decimated tens of grass and killed hundreds of bugs underneath him.

"Oh, that rich coming from him of all people."

Meanwhile in Terroriser's spot, he muttered to himself as everyone else watched Vanoss and Wildcat exchange words.

"Then you'll die braver than most." Wildcat said as he stepped forward and ready his blade.

" Wildcat said as he stepped forward and ready his blade