Chapter 25: Unique Skills

(A/n: My fellow readers, I have a very important question to ask. Who is this man?)

 Who is this man?)

—————

Back to our idiotic humanoid animals, after meeting the ghost of Monty Oum, then another few days crawling through the bloody endless tunnels, the two lovable and chaotic heroes manage to get out of the destroyed mansion which Vanoss blow up to kill the annoying Death Knight.

Right now they're were driving in a motorbike, Vanoss being the one to drive while Tyler was riding behind him, heading back to their commune because they wasted their resources on those few battles earlier, it was tiresome for the both of them.

"Well, he was certainly nice." Wildcat said.

"Hey, wouldn't you be upset if your house nearly explodes?" 

"Yeah, because you blew it up. So. Many. Times!!!"

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

"You blew it up so many times that it became a running meme at this point!"

"Yeah, and we always yell Brian's name when things turn to shit."

"...Yeah." Wildcat couldn't hold his laughter as he did so, before he noticed something, "What are you doing there, Evan? You're not paying attention to the road!"

"Oh nothing, just typing some new commands to send those skills to our friends Oum gave us, hope they love the gift I gave them." Evan answered while typing a holographic keyboard, typing some complicated commands to his difficulties.

Since Oum gave them a choice which Seven manual skills they will choose, the two already chose one.

Vanoss chose [Everlasting Strike] because it sounds pretty interesting for him.

Wildcat on the other hand chose [Gates of Babylon], for obvious reasons.

[Everlasting Strike] - Which is a lost sword art created by Monty Oum. A variant tier skill that focused primarily on reaching the apex of swordsmanship, speed, and assassination. Upon mastery, the sword art skill will make the person so fast that before an opponent One Realm above them could even think about their next move, their heads would already be rolling on the ground.

Drawbacks: If the Owner was at the lowest rank, they will only be able to instantly kill an opponent one Realm above him, if that opponent is Two Realms above him, the opponent will have a slight chance to dodge or counter the attack unless they focus on the attack. Examples like your at the Master Realm, using the skill you are able to instantly kill someone at any stage of Grandmaster Realm, people at the Archmaster Realm or above however were able to manage to counter it.

[Gates of Babylon] - It is the storehouse that the owner built to store all the world's treasures he/she claimed in life, referred to as the "Divine Gate". It connects the space of reality to the vault, opening an "invisible door" between dimensions that allows for the contents to pass through upon their owner's command. Allowing for easy access to the items of the treasury, he/she is able to pick and utilize them as they please. It is also far better than other Dimensional Storage type skills.