Adventurers Ranking System

Adventurer Rankings:

Adventurers are primarily classified by the rank given to them officially by Adventurer's Guild, an international organization that has various branches in the cities of many countries throughout the continent of Fordalt. Each Adventurers' Guild location has a Guildmaster.

The Adventurers' Guild buildings are far from musty taverns. It would be more apt to compare the insides to five-star hotels. The establishments are always big.

=================================

▶G-rank Adventurers (Lv.2 – Lv.10)

<G–> ➡ (Lv.1 – Lv.4)
<G>   ➡ (Lv.5 – Lv.7)
<G+> ➡ (Lv.8 – Lv.10)

-G-rank Adventurers are the lowest-ranked guild members. Those with the G badge are either new to adventuring, or unskilled in their work. Certified to take basic contracts, often simple things like unskilled labor or low-urgency investigations. But there is a way to reach the next rank is to take risky quests such as Goblin Subjugation, Bounty Hunting low-level targets, and other risky quest fitting for a G-rank Adventurer. 

=================================

▶F-rank Adventurers (Lv.11 – Lv.25)

<F–> ➡ (Lv.11 – Lv.15)
<F>   ➡ (Lv.16 – Lv.20)
<F+> ➡ (Lv.21 – Lv.25)

-F-rank adventurers have been on a few jobs and are comfortable with the guild's workings. They are the core of the guild, with almost 40% of all members being counted among their number. Furthermore, even if they have combat experience they will still be ranked as F and a Beginner Adventurer based on their strength and stats.

=================================

▶E-rank Adventurers (Lv.26 – Lv.40)

<E–> ➡ (Lv.26 – Lv.30)
<E>   ➡ (Lv.31 – Lv.35)
<E+> ➡ (Lv.36 – Lv.40)

-These are hardened adventurers, who are anywhere from F-rank onwards. Unlike most F-rank adventurers, they tend to have magical artifacts that greatly boost their prowess. Because of these special magical items, they are considered to be far above F-ranks. At the top of that group, teams of adventurers are equivalent to small armies and could affect disputes between nations. While the gear is one of the deciding factors for becoming an E-rank, once at that level one could proclaim themselves as such regardless of the gear. E-rank adventurers tend to have more responsibility to defend and protect cities in the event of an attack, sometimes swearing an oath to do so.

=================================

▶D-rank Adventurers (Lv.41 – Lv.55)

<D–> ➡ (Lv.41 – Lv.45)
<D>   ➡ (Lv.46 – Lv.50)
<D+> ➡ (Lv.51 – Lv.55)

-D-rank Adventurers can be sometimes a rare sight, not only due to the high amount of skill required to achieve such a rank, but because of the mortality rate of those who reach such heights. D-rank adventurers have braved challenges that would retire those lower them, challenges such as facing a monster capable of leveling cities.

=================================

▶C-rank Adventurers (Lv.56 – Lv.70)

<C–> ➡ (Lv.56 – Lv.60)
<C>   ➡ (Lv.61 – Lv.65)
<C+> ➡ (Lv.66 – Lv.70)

-C-rank Adventurers are very rare these days. Anyone who has achieved such a coveted rank has bested the hardest challenge that no one below C-rank could possibly complete, they have the strength of a nation's Military Soldiers somewhere in the higher hierarchy and are seen as Superhumans by civilian standards. A C-rank Adventurer is reserved for threats posed to not just cities, but an entire nation.

=================================

▶B-rank Adventurers (Lv.71 – Lv.85)

<B–> ➡ (Lv.71 – Lv.75)
<B>   ➡ (Lv.76 – Lv.80) 
<B+> ➡ (Lv.81 – Lv.85)

-B-rank Adventurers are a force to be reckoned with. They could master Super Tier Magic and could stand as a large army unto themselves and rising to this status is worthy of great story. When they enter any town or city in any kingdom, they are often known by name to all whom they encounter. Achieving B-rank is only possible after having reached the pinnacle of C-rank status, having saved many cities and nations such that your name is spread throughout the entire Region.

=================================

▶A-rank Adventurers (Lv.86 – Lv.100)

<A–> ➡ (Lv.86 – Lv.90)
<A>   ➡ (Lv.91 – Lv.95)
<A+> ➡ (Lv.96 – Lv.100)

-A-rank adventurers are Champions and living legends. They are, without exception, nature defying paragons of power. To become an A-rank adventurer, one must complete all previous trials before further distinguishing themselves through tireless pursuit of power, one of them is defeating a Nation Destroying Monster or even Dragon Lords. A-rank adventurers could shake mountains with their footsteps and are known throughout the realms for their astounding feats of prowess. An A-rank adventurer is greeted with nothing but respect by all, while they aren't strong as Demigods, they are still considered to be terrifying for the people, just one or a few can cause an XK-class End-of-the-World scenario in Earth standards.

There are currently thirty or more A-rank adventurers that are registered with the guild and only a handful of them have ever been counted among the guild's number since its founding.

=================================

▶S-rank Adventurers (Lv.100+)

-These ranks are known to be at the Demigod Realm, these Adventurers' strength are known to be beyond monstrous level in the entire Adventurers world. Even if thirty A-rank Adventurers were fully prepared and forewarned of the battle ahead, battling with one Demigod Adventurer, the outcome of the battle would still be in doubt. Unfortunately, most Demigods that exist in the world weren't accepted to be Adventurers by governments as they are considered to be Weapons of Mass Destruction for many of the countries.

However, at some point in the history, there was once an A-rank Adventurer somewhere at the Rucharesia Kingdom in the Great Isthmus Region who had recently broken into the Demigod Realm, after killing a few A-rank Monsters in a dungeon he went to. 

Hence, his power grew into tremendous might to the point wherein he could fight evenly against all of the Adventurer's Guilds on Fordalt by himself, which means he is considered as the first Adventurer to reach at the S-ranks in history. At first, he hides his strength in order not to get the attention of his nation's government, unfortunately, he would later get chased by Government Officials and other Demigods sent by the Government until it gets destructive. In the end, he utterly failed at the moment because he was defeated by a powerful Saint Demigod.