Chapter 11: First Human Contact

Team 6's Current Level: Lv.11

Team 6's Current Rank: F–

—————

As the Royal Knights continue fighting against the Sky Pirates, they seem to be fine each time, but more Sky Pirates reinforcements arrive, if this keeps up, they will definitely lose for sure, as Knight Commander Alden fights against the super Minotaur while protecting his sister. While this was happening, Terroriser and Nogla were watching from a cloud, several hundred meters from the battle.

"Sooo… wanna help them?" Nogla asked.

"Hmmm... they seem to be fine but maybe we should, pretty bored floating in this fucking spot for whatever god knows how long we've been here." Terroriser replied as he ate a pack of cheesy popcorn, watching the battle upfold.

"Okay I'll take the Minotaur and you'll take these bastards over there."

"Well, I have no objections."

"Alright! Finally we could kick some asses!" Nogla excitedly yelled.

——————————————————————

Back to the Royal Airship, as the battle continues, when suddenly Knight Commander Alden came out of the wooden floor of the ship's decks, surprising both the Royal Knights and the Sky Pirates by his sudden appearance.

Alden was knocked upward, as he fell, he made a safe landing on the floor with slight injuries, in front of him was the same Minotaur that he fought as he jumped out of the hole and went outside once again.

"Not bad for someone who is ranked lower than me, I am impressed." The Minotaur said as he gave out a smirk, his remaining right arm held his large axe tightly as he was about to strike.

"So were you…" Alden replied back with a serious look, focusing on his strong opponent in front of him.

As the two were about to engage each other, all of a sudden something or someone intervened in their battle.

"Oh, sorry for our intrusion, gentlemen! How are you doing on this lovely day?" Terroriser said in a British accent as he and Nogla appeared suddenly and spoke to everyone in the airship present like they were some sort of friends.

"What's with those brats?" One of the Sky Pirates asked.

Commander Alden stared at the mysterious duos for a while. He and the Minotaur stop fighting because of their sudden appearance. 

Also everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to see two oddly dressed men landed in the ship from the sky. One wore a strange green shirt, and an item on his head, as the other was dressed in what seemed to be black leather clothing with a white shirt, wielding a shining, blue sword. Both of them were wearing black glasses.

What made all of them surprised was what they were wearing.

Enchanted Diamond armors.

Diamond armors are some of the expensive and very durable armors in Fordalt unless it is enhanced with magic and are kinda rare to achieve. They also mistaken the two as some high rank knights that made the Sky Pirates panic while the Royal Knights cheered.

"Everyone kill them!" Another Sky Pirate yelled.

Around 80% of all of the Sky Pirates leave their opponents and begin to attack the two as they all bradishes their sword and start running towards the two duos while enemy mages readying their magic. A magic circle appears in front of the two and emitting fire.

"[Fireball!]" One of the mages casted his magic as a huge ball of fire appeared in the magic circle above them.

"Ohh! Is that magic? Wonderful!" Nogla shouted with a look as if he was a curious child.