[6]: I Admit It

[A/N: Friendly reminder that this story was edited and character names have changed! If you are lost you may want to go back a chapter to refresh :)

Kolya is now Kieran
Noah is now Niall
Krish is now Cris
Scorpio is now Sergio]

Niall POV:

Darkness was all I saw. Constant dreams of memories and far-fetched wishes invaded my mind and it was hard to control my breathing when Kieran entered the good dreams. I refused to acknowledge why.

In my sleep I could hear faint, distant voices. They sounded urgent, but I knew of nothing that could make someone panic like that. Things seemed calm enough for me to sleep.

The voices got a little clearer by the minute.

"We're...have to...accept...up."

Accept up? What?

"Please...give...time."

Please give more time?

"...Sorry...asleep...too long."

Asleep for too long?

My chest constricted when my hearing cleared completely. They were talking about me. Everything came crashing down onto me and my eyes opened slowly to the extremely bright lights above me. I winced and started coughing harshly, my throat feeling like sand paper.

"Niall!" I heard Mom cry. "Oh thank god! My baby's okay!" she sobbed.

My stomach was burning like a damn incinerator, when was the last time I ate? "H-How long...?" My voice sounded more like a wheeze.

"You were in a coma for about three weeks," she answered, hugging me tightly. "Oh, my little Niall, I'm so happy you're awake," she pulled away, holding me at arms length. Before I could ask, she already answered, "Cris, Isaiah and Kieran are still watching Bailey and Sergio," She hugged me again, shakily. "Oh, baby, don't ever do that again!"

---

Mom checked me out of the hospital a few days later, the doctor made sure I could walk and move properly. Apparently I'd taken very, very minor brain damage and my airways decided to not circulate enough oxygen which put me into a coma. The bastard had a really strong right hook and I hadn't even noticed when the blood was trickling down the side of my face.

I had stitches in my head and arm from something, definitely not where he got his hits in, I had no idea what and frankly I didn't want to know.

On the ride home, Mom filled me in on everything I missed. I felt guilty for traumatizing my little brother, but she said he was more traumatized by the big black figure trying to lift him out of the bed than his older brother getting his shit rocked.

When we got home, we found Kieran and Cris playing around with Bailey and Isaiah somehow getting Sergio to laugh.

Kieran chased Bailey around the house playfully, right past Mom and I. Bailey spotted me and screamed my name, turning around immediately and attacking my legs and climbing me like a jungle gym. Kieran slid to a stop next to me with sparkling eyes that I almost broke into a giddy smile at. Again, almost.

"She's an energetic little thing," he smiled brightly, ruffling her hair. "I've never been as active as I have been this past week."

"You needed it!" Isaiah called, cackling when Kieran flipped him off. "I meant to get your energy out, dumbass. You're way more fit than me."

Cris came out of nowhere, squeezing me so hard I thought I'd almost explode. It hurt a lot, but I tried not to show. "I'm so happy you're back!" he muttered. Isaiah stood carrying Sergio over his shoulder.