[11]: Road trip!

[A/N: Friendly reminder that this story was edited and character names have changed! If you are lost you may want to go back a chapter to refresh :)

Kolya is now Kieran
Noah is now Niall
Krish is now Cris
Scorpio is now Sergio]

Niall POV:

Finally! Spring break! Oh, it felt so good to not have to worry about school for a week.

"Bailey, do you have your bathing suit?"

"Yes! Can I bring my coloring book?" She asked. I nodded. The house was in chaos as of now. Cris was supposed to be there ten minutes ago, and Bailey hadn't finished packing a change of clothes and such. Sergio was already waiting for us. I double checked his things to make sure he had everything, and sure enough, he did. Was he the only one that listened when I asked them to pack?

"Bailey, you need to get a change of clothes, not just a bathing suit," I told her. She nodded and grabbed everything I told her to get.

Finally, she was ready. Cris had just gotten there and we were finally ready to go.

Cris grabbed Sergio's bag and I took mine and Bailey's, shoving them in his car.

Eventually we were on our way to meet Kieran and Isaiah somewhere in Brooklyn because Kieran and Isaiah knew where we were going. Coby, Alex and Kyler were already there.

The entire time was relatively quiet. Bailey colored in her coloring book and Sergio read and drew in his little sketch book.

Cris and I talked most of the time, about anything and everything.

We got to the gas station in Brooklyn, seeing Kieran and Isaiah talking, probably waiting.

"Need a bathroom break?" I asked the twins. Both their hands shot up and I led them to the bathroom, smiling at Isaiah and Kieran.

I decided to wait inside the one person bathroom with them, mainly because anything could happen to them like one of them falls unconscious or a pervert named Rufus could come out of the locked closet that was mounted inside the wall.

Call me over-protective, but it could happen.

Or maybe that's the trauma talking.

Heading back to the car, I noticed Cris looked pretty pissed. Kieran rolled his eyes at him and Isaiah looked like he had no part in whatever just went down.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I asked, indicating his pissy-ness.

He shook his head. "Nothing, let's go."

I raised my eyebrows, glancing at Isaiah and Kieran, then shrugged, buckling the twins in and getting in.

As we started driving, following Kieran and Isaiah, I started yawning, not realizing that I was drifting off into sleep. And not realizing how tired I was.

---

I felt Cris poke my shoulder, then my cheek. "We're switching cars."

I blinked tiredly and sat up, yawning. "Hm? why? Who's in who's car?"

"Because Kieran knows where we're going and I don't, so You and Kieran are in here with the twins. Isaiah and I are in his car."

"Alright, whatever," I yawned, sitting up and wincing. My head was pounding and felt like it would explode in any minute. Man, I wished there was something other than pain medication to stop the headaches.

The entire car ride was silent, save for the occasional twins' arguments. I almost fell asleep again, but the only thing keeping me awake was the fact that Kieran looked hot when he was driving. Creepy? I guess so. Could I help it? No.

He turned his head a little to look at me. Our eyes met and he smiled. I returned it with a real smile. I looked away, towards the twins, grinning at them. I could see excitement shining in their eyes, it was truly adorable.

"Are you guys excited?"

They both nodded eagerly and Bailey started cheering, "Beach! Beach! Beach!"

---

We finally made it. It wasn't too long a ride, but we made it. Bailey was out-cold asleep and Sergio was still reading.

I got out and picked up my baby sister, carrying her and grabbed both our bags. Kieran got Sergio's for me.

Isaiah, Cris and I all share one room, while Coby, Alex and Kyler got the room next to ours.

When we got in, I placed Lee on one of the beds. Sergio yawned and climbed in with her and fell asleep immediately. I smiled to myself and ran my fingers through his hair. Guess we were not going to the beach today. I was alright with that, because wherever they went, I had to go with them.

Cris walked in, dropping his bag. "I am sleeping on this bed!" He declared.

"Whatever," I replied, rolling my eyes. "The twins are probably going to be in here, so I guess I'm here."

---

In the end, Kieran was with me, again. But this time I was actually able to sleep. Maybe because I finally admitted that I liked him, or maybe because Bailey was snuggled comfortably into my chest. Either way, I got a very good night's sleep.

I woke up feeling super refreshed, which I definitely needed. Bailey was just waking up as well and Sergio was sleeping on the floor in a mound of blankets. He didn't feel comfortable between Kieran or me, let alone Isaiah and Cris.

I slipped out of the blankets and (hopefully) barely made the bed move. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. A tank top and shorts.

I knew Bailey and Sergio wanted to go to the beach already. I was obviously the first one up, because I was the first one asleep aside from the twins. Bailey walked into the bathroom with her arms up. I smiled, picking her up and holding her on my hip. We brushed our teeth together and I put her hair in little pigtails while I just ran a hand through mine.

Eh, not knotted yet.

Bailey giggled and ran back into the room and jumped on Sergio to wake him up. I heard giggling and shouting in the other room, resulting in everyone awake. I snickered and walked into the room, seeing that everyone was awake and picked the twins off of Isaiah who was desperately trying to ignore them (but to no avail). It was almost 10:00 in the morning anyway.

"Bailey, are you ready for the morning run we planned?" I asked. She jumped up and down. "Go get dressed."

In under one minute she was dressed in little jean shorts and a purple tank top. I slipped on my sneakers and helped her with hers.

"Sergio, be good for them, please," he nodded and I smiled at him. Bails and I left the beach house and she tagged my leg, running at full sprint down the sidewalk. I grinned and chased after her, though there was nowhere to have our daily chases and tickling, it was still fun to catch up to her and grab her and spin her around, then keep running with her by my side. She was an active girl, especially when it came to running.

By the time we got back, everyone was dressed in bathing suits with towels swung over their shoulders. Bailey clapped happily and got her swimsuit out of her bag, changing. I breathed hard, wiping sweat from my forehead. It was hot, to be honest. I was also a little tired, too.

I grabbed my bathing suit, not looking at anyone else and pulled Cris's head with me as I passed and rubbed my arm sweat through his hair. He whined about his hair as I let go.

I changed quickly and put on a clean tank top.

I caught Bailey by the waist as she ran by and flung her over my shoulder. She squealed and giggled, kicking her legs.

"Niall! Put me down!" she cried.

I grinned and grabbed two towels. She gripped my shoulders and swung herself around so she was hanging off my back. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kieran watching us. Isaiah and Cris were talking amongst themselves.

"Are we ready?" I asked. They all nodded.