[28]: Totally whipped

[A/N: Friendly reminder that this story was edited and character names have changed! If you are lost you may want to go back a chapter to refresh :)

Kolya is now Kieran
Noah is now Niall
Krish is now Cris
Scorpio is now Sergio]

Kieran POV:

A few months later, Niall and his siblings are still living with us. He said he'd planned to move back into their house before, but now he's considering selling the house and saving the money. He'd gotten a job at a local bookstore, and was enjoying it so far. Niall had opted for community college and was doing online classes. Only two a semester, because he said he would struggle way too much with more than that. I felt for him on that one, the heavy workloads from AP classes I took in junior year were super stressful to me too. I passed the class with a 75 percent, just barely making it.

C's get degrees I guess...

I'd opted not to do college though, and just go work at the local ice rink for the time being. It was close, not the one we practiced at, and I got an employee discounts for ice time so I really couldn't complain. I wasn't really into the whole 'school' thing, and I really didn't know what I wanted to do either. And besides, I could go to college whenever I wanted, I didn't have to do it now.

I was watching a video on my phone with Niall against my chest. I would say I was comfortable enough to fall asleep, but I was too absorbed in the video to.

Niall turned to face me, making me smile and peck his lips quickly. He laughed a little as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I love you, Kier," he said suddenly, making me pull back to look at him. He sat up so he was leaning over me, smiling. His hand caressed my cheek as he watched me softly, chewing on his lip. "I'm literally so in love with you."

My heart leapt into my throat and I smiled, pulling him down to kiss him, completely forgetting about the video. "I love you too."

He smiled down at me, resting his head on my chest before his alarm interrupted the moment. I burst out laughing as he groaned, shutting it off.

"I literally just told you I'm in love with you and my classes have the audacity to start now?" He grumbled, sitting up. I chuckled and sat up with him, watching him pull out his computer for his online classes.

I sat up too, knowing he was about to shoo me out of the room. I grinned and placed a soft kiss on his neck. "Hm, I'm very in love with you too, Niall," I said gently, right next to his ear. "Have fun in your class."

"Now I won't be able to think of anything else!" he whined, his face flushing as he swatted at me. "Go be cute somewhere else! Shoo!"

"This is my room!" I laughed, dodging the pen he threw at me. I closed the door and smiled softly. God, I loved him so much.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out. The screen was lit up with Isaiah's name on it. 

'Hey Kier, wanna meet for lunch at our usual place?'

'as if that's even a question'

'Sick. meet you at 12:30.'

I hadn't hung out with Isaiah in a while, so I was kind of excited to. We used to live at each other's houses, and going from that to multiple weeks not seeing each other was strange.

I found Bailey and Sergio in the living room with Alana, who looked up and waved happily at me.

"Hey Kier, what's up?"

"Not too much," I shrugged.

Bailey looked up when she heard my voice and grinned ear to ear. "Kieran! Look what I did!"

She held up a red paper with felt shapes and glitter glue all over it and a drawing of her, Niall, Sergio and I on it.

I smiled. "It looks great, Bailey. Maybe we'll have to go get a frame for it so you can hang it up."

Her eyes sparkled in excitement as she bounced. She was wearing a boot now for her leg, it had been 6 weeks since she broke it and needed 2 weeks in the boot before she was good to go.

"Alright, Bails, I'm heading out," I said, grabbing my keys from the bowl by the front door. "I'll be back soon. Your brother is in class right now, so go ask my mom if you need help."

"Okay!"

"Hey dude," I said, bumping his arm with my elbow and sliding into the seat across from him. "Been a while since we've hung out just the two of us."

"Yeah," Isaiah grinned, "How've you been?"

"Pretty good," I shrugged. "How are you holding up with Cris moving half way across the country?"

He frowned a little. "Upset, I'm gonna miss him, but he said he'll come home and visit every so often. I'm glad he's going to that school though, and he seems excited too."

"Well good, I'm glad he's excited," I said, leaning on the table. "Any plans before he leaves?"

Zay nodded, sipping his soda. "Gonna take him pottery painting," he said. I looked at him curiously, which he grinned at. "He told me when we first met that pottery painting would be so fun and that he'd never gone, so I wanted to take him. We're gonna paint each other something."

"Aw, you're gettin' sappy," I awed, getting a kick in the shin as a response and laughing. The man was never sappy before, it was funny to see him getting soft.

"Asshole," he said jokingly. "I just...I love him and I wanna make him smile."

I wanted to tease him more for getting sappy on me, because he always teased me for getting sappy on him, but I cut him some slack. His boyfriend was moving 18 hours away and he was going to miss the hell out of him. Making Cris something he could take to school with him was a great idea.

"Anything new with you?" he asked, leaning back against the booth as the waitress dropped off an order of fries.

"Not too much," I shrugged. "Just enjoying his company. He told me he loved me for the first time today, but that's about it."

"Fucking finally," he grunted, pointing a fry at me. "You've been together for how long? 4 months? You live together, you act like a married couple, and his siblings literally love you like a brother. What took you guys so long?"

I rolled my eyes just as my food was placed in front of me. "He told me he loved me and his alarm for class interrupted him. He got so annoyed, it was cute."

"Now who's getting sappy," Zay teased.

I threw a fry at him. "Both of us, dumbass," I said. "We're both whipped."

A grin spread across Isaiah's face. He covered his face to hide his blush as he thought about his boyfriend. "You're right," he groaned, "We totally are."