Prologue(Part 1): Welcome Home

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Noble Six : "And a multiverse is... Like, imagine the world you come from. Now imagine that there's a ton of others out there that differ in ways as simple as you being green, to ways so complex you wouldn't believe me if I told you. That's the Multiverse."

Kuoh Town, 8:00 AM

A bright light appears in the Park, as the light soon dies after a while, a brown haired man along with several others look around, as he speaks with a smile, "Finally Home...after so many months..." 

There was another person next to him, he was a blonde haired boy as he asks with a smile, "So this is your world, Issei?" The one identified as Issei looks at him and responded, "Indeed, Jaune, welcome to Kuoh Town, not big and surprising but pretty decent if you want to know..."

Jaune looked around seeing the place, as another person then spoke up, she was also a blonde, but her hair was tied up in a loose ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs that ends in a spiral, with taut bandages to keep it in place. "I will be heading back to Kyoto, I need to check on the Ley Lines and stabilise them.." The woman spoke with a smile. 

"Oh and do send Kunou my regards, Yasaka-sama.." The woman identified as Yasaka pouted as she responded, "Mou, call me Yasaka....we are way past formalities at this point.."

"I guess, it's in my nature.." Yasaka sighed and gave a smile, "Either way.." Yasaka crouched to his level and kissed Issei on the lips while three others gasps in jealousy. Issei had a red look on his face as Yasaka spoke with a blush, "We'll meet again..."

Yasaka soon teleported back to Kyoto leaving Issei in a daze as the three people that gasped pouted in jealousy, Jaune tapped his shoulder and spoke, "Issei...you there?"

"Uh right, I am.." Issei turned around to see the three people clearly showing jealousy as Issei spoke "Girls, please calm down..." 

The three girls looked at him with an annoyed look, as Issei looked at the first girl, who had long blonde hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons keeping them in place. The front of her hair has several bangs hanging over her forehead, with a V-shaped fringe hanging over the bridge of her nose. "Ise-sama, we know Yasaka-sama has fallen for you, but that does not mean..." 

The woman sighs, as Issei speaks in response, "I know Ravel, and I love the three of you as well..." Issei looks at a long wavy purple hair, she had an ahoge at sticking out from the top. Her hair also has loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face, "You two Ingvild..." He then looked at another blonde haired woman who had straight hair flowing from her head, she wore a headband which held her hair in place, "And you as well Jade..." 

The girls eventually calmed down, as they knew Issei would love the trio regardless, as a woman soon spoke, she had gradient black-into-red hair, her hair was long, all the way till her abdomen. 

"Anyways, let's all just head back, you all can have your talks once we head to Issei's place..." Issei looked at the woman, it was his mentor as he responded, "Indeed Summer..." The now identified woman Summer smiled in response, as someone asked to Issei.