Chapter 6: Dance of Blades

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Concept! Issei blocked a strike from Lilith who was surprised to see him this strong. No Huntsmen or Huntress could be as strong as her. She sensed his magic only to be shocked by the amount of magic he has. 

She jumped backwards, in shock and terror looking at Concept! Issei, as Concept! Issei spoke, "So you see it too, right?" 

"Impossible! How can your magic be this endless!?" Lilith exclaimed with horror and anger, Ozpin was stunned while Arcadia! Issei was unaffected due to him sensing Ophis's magic from him, as Concept! Issei spoke, "Oh my dear Lilith! Your mother is nothing but an Ant compared to our strength!" 

"You lie! You cannot be this strong!! Mother is the strongest there is on this planet!!" Arcadia! Issei only laughed at her face,  making her even more angry, as Lilith shouted, "What's so funny!?" 

"You really think Salem is the strongest cause of her immortal body, right?" Arcadia! Issei only spoke with a mocking tone, as Lilith responded, "Yes, this old wizard couldn't kill her, what makes you think you two can kill her!!" 

Arcadia! Issei and Concept! Issei only laughed even louder hearing this statement, in response Lilith unleashed a fireball magic towards Concept! Issei as he slashed it with ease, which surprised her even further. 

"This was mother's magic, how can you deflect it that easily!?" Lilith exclaimed with shock and horror as Concept! Issei spoke. 

"Here is the thing!" Concept! Issei disappeared from the view of Lilith much to her surprise and in a split second attacked her which she barely blocked with her own Katana, gritting her teeth in frustration as Concept! Issei was overpowering her. 

"Just cause you have magic doesn't make you automatically the strongest!" Lilith gathered a Katana and braced herself for an attack. She had to defeat him, for her mother's sake. 

Unaware that her opponent has taken down God Class and higher beings before. 

Opening Start

[I see it! I see it! And now it's all within my reach!]
The Boosted Gear 2.0 is shown, it was glowing,
With the wielder pulling it back, revealing it to be Issei

[And now it's all within my reach! Endless Possibility!!]
Issei's team is standing beside him, as they smile at the screen.
Rex, Yang, Ruby, Olivia, Jade, Ingvild, Issei, Jaune, Ravel, Summer, Valery, and Music Man, split in squares with a smile on the screen
The scene changes to Hunter! Issei, Concept! Issei, Reset! Issei, Arcadia! Issei, Thor Regus and Zalgo, as they also do the same. 

The scene shifts to the Khaos Brigade armies with Rizevim laughing at the situation, before he looks surprised at an explosion that takes place.

[This is my escape, I'm running through this world!]
Issei and Valery were the ones attacking the army in their balance breaker armors, as the other girls try to clash for his affection. Jaune and several members watch in amusement.