Chapter 2: Another Issei?

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

(A/N(2): I also changed Jade's appearance, to suit her better for the event. This is how she looks like now)

Issei looked at his friends and family and asked

"Is everyone okay?" Sirzechs looked around as he spoke, "Well no one's harmed so that's a good thing..." 

"But I have a feeling that it is far from over, the Khaos Brigade knows about the Collider and they would want anything in their power to obtain it.." Odin spoke with a worried tone, as Jade spoke with a tone of  assurance. 

"Don't worry, Lord Odin, the data is with me, and only I and Issei know about this..." Ajuka nodded in agreement, as he spoke

"The less people know about this, the better..." Many nodded in agreement, as Mari speaks

"I will take mom and dad home, it would be wise that they don't get involved, in case an attack does happen..." Gorou and Miki weren't happy with this, as they protested. 

"No Mari, we aren't going to leave our son here..." Gorou angrily responded as Miki nodded in agreement as Mari spoke with a tone of assurance. 

"We don't need to worry about Issei, he has got his team and the Leaders to back him up, he will come back fine.." Mari's words did not sit well with his parents as Sirzechs walked up to them and spoke with a tone of understanding. 

"I understand your concern, but know this, I will make sure he and his team survives, plus they have each other's back, don't they?" Jaune walked ahead and spoke

"You can count on us, Mom, nothing will happen to Issei while we are around.." Issei's peerage nodded in agreement, as Miki sighed in relief as she spoke, "Take care, all of you..." 

Mari and the rest of the Hyoudous teleported away leaving Issei alone as he muttered, "At least they are alright..."

"So what now?" Azazel spoke with a sigh as he continued, "This project was worked for months and it exploded with the Khaos Brigade wanting to create something similar..."

"This is bad...with terrorists knowing about this weapon, sooner or later they will attack the Underworld again...so what do we do now?" Jade asked Issei and the Four Satans, as Sirzechs was about to make a decision, when suddenly Grayfia got a message gaining everyone's attention.