Chapter 3: Different Realities

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Agares Territory, 11:30 PM,

Everyone including the two Issei alternates were seated alongside them, Seekvaira was explained by Sirzechs that the two Isseis, were alternates of their Issei hailing from a different earth. The Leaders looked at their Pillar's alternate selves. While the Angels, were on the edge because of the Armored Issei's presence, due to his darkened aura unlike the Older ones. However, they recognised the two to be Dragon Gods. Ophis also recognised her power that was present inside of their bodies. 

"So we would ask you some questions....hope you don't mind?" The older Issei looked at Jade, who was shifting in nervousness as that Issei spoke

"We also have some questions, we all were brought here by a portal that came out of nowhere.." The older Issei spoke as he continued, "We all were minding our own business when the Portal sucked us here, and we were powerless to stop it.."

"Yep, I was working on my latest Sacred Gears, and this is what happened..." Many took note on what the Armored Issei was speaking, which meant that the mechanical wings were his creation, however that was not important, the Isseis were brought here and how they were brought here was something they had to know. 

"Was the portal colorful and glitchy?" Jade asked a bit nervous, as both Issei nodded in agreement, with Armored Issei even speaking, "I haven't seen a portal like that in my life, it belonged to none of the Supernatural Magic, I am familiar with..."

"Then that confirms our answer..." Ajuka spoke seriously, as he looked at the two Isseis, with the Older Issei speaking in response

"So we are really in a different universe, now it makes sense why those from Remnant are here..." The Older Issei spoke with an understanding tone, with many from Remnant wondering whether this Issei has met their counterparts or not. The Armored Issei then spoke, "Yeah, you are right on that one...we all were brought from different universes, but how?"

"The only way to do that is to break the source wall, and then, enter a different universe, but...." The Older Issei brought out his Boosted Gear and was surprised to see the wall to be never damaged, this was a spell he had created to check for any breaches in the Source Wall, and it seemed like it worked for different universes as well too. 

"It is not destroyed...which is a surprise..." The ones from Issei's worlds were confused as Azazel asked

"Source Wall? What is that?" The Older Issei looked at him and spoke, "It is the boundary that keeps two universes from combining, think of it as an unbreakable border of the universe, but that is a story for another time, so why did you even bring us here? Like for what reason..."

The Older Issei looked at Jade, Ajuka and Azazel as they decided to speak the truth. 

"It was because of the Khaos Brigade, they attacked us during the presentation of the Super Collider, a device that can bring objects from different dimensions, and I guess, different timelines..." Both Isseis looked at Jade, she was the one that brought them here, as Ajuka continued, "We were planning for timeline travels, but with the Khaos Brigade attacking us, and destroying the Collider, was what caused a chain reaction that brought the two of you here..."