Prologue(Part 2): Settling Scores

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Residence, 4:00 PM

The Gremory Peerage were in the infirmary room, they remembered the agonising defeat at the hands of Issei and his new group, Rias clenched the sheets in anger as she exclaimed, "After all I have done for him!! Is this how he treats me?! I should have never reincarnated him!?!"

"You're right, Rias. Not only are him and his friends much stronger, but also they are more ruthless!" Akeno spoke with equal anger, as Xenovia could be seen clenching her bed sheets even more angrily, remembering the brutal defeat at the hands of Jaune, his Shotlock Beam as well as his sword skills. The other members present minus Kiba and Gasper agreed to this.

"You are right President, after everything you did for him....he still does not see that you regret your actions..." Koneko spoke emotionlessly, but there was anger in her voice, only for Kiba to speak up in anger,

"Do you girls not see on how Issei has become? He has found girls that helped him with his troubles, troubles which you had a hand in causing?!"Kiba looked at the girls as Rias angrily retorted.

"Those whores have taken and manipulated our Issei from us and-" Kiba cuts Rias off and speaks with anger, "Do you hear yourself talk? Be glad Issei was not here to put you in your place....That blonde was right about you, you really are spoiled..."

Rias glared at Kiba in response, however before she was able to retort, someone else came in and spoke with a tone of seriousness, "Kiba is right!"

The group turned around to see Sirzechs, Grayfia and Mari in the room, all of whom were having looks of anger in their eyes. The girls looked at the trio with fear in their eyes as Sirzechs exclaimed.

"Issei has already told me what he wants, he wants all of you to pack your stuff and leave, no exceptions!" Sirzechs spoke seriously as Grayfia came forward with the Phenex Tears, as Rias and the other girls looked at him with dread and Rias spoke with horror.

"Y-You can't do this! Issei, where is he!? Let me talk to him!" Asia added, "I agree with Onee-sama, Issei can't kick us out of this house!"

"This house belongs to President, he has no right to kick her out of this house!" Akeno added with equal anger and sadness, he couldn't kick her out of this house or any of them from this house, Xenovia also spoke her words.

"President is right, let us talk to him! He has no right to do this!!" Sirzechs and Mari were getting frustrated by these complaints, with Grayfia also being closed to getting even more angry, he could hear Katase, Murayama and the other girls also complaining, he finally snapped.

"ENOUGH!!" Sirzechs scream was enough to silence all the girls, they all looked at him with fear, as he continued, "Don't forget you made this deal, you will do anything what he asks, and he has asked this, I want you all to pack your stuff and leave. Otherwise I will personally forcefully transport your stuff back to the Gremory Mansion!"

Sirzechs spoke very coldly causing the girls to cry in sadness, he really meant it and they have to go through with their deal, they have no choice. Sirzechs then spoke, "I have brought some Phenex Tears, Grayfia will apply them to you, once you are ready to walk you will start packing your stuff and head to the Underworld...I will send some maids to help you as well..."