Chapter 4: Confrontation with Hades

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Realm of Hades, 3:30 AM

Sirzechs, Azazel and Concept! Issei were looking the Skeleton God with a glare as Sirzechs spoke calmly, "It has been a while. It is I, Satan Lucifer from the Underworld, Sirzechs at your service. The God of the Realm of the Dead, Lord Hades. I'm very sorry for the sudden visit." 

Sirzechs knew Concept! Issei's ruthless nature, and he knew that even he couldn't stop the Faction Destroyer even if he wanted to. However, he sensed Concept! Issei not in his armor, meaning he had thought of something. He could only hope that things don't go intense. 

Hades, on the other hand gritted his teeth in anger seeing his opponents, fighting against Sirzechs is one thing, but fighting against this variant of the Red Dragon Emperor, who took down the Jabberwocky without much effort is really something, he couldn't even possibly imagine what else he is capable of. 

"And since you have been watching us, then you know what this Issei here is capable of..." Azazel spoke with a growl, his student and his adoptive daughter's life was in danger and he was not going to forgive him that easily. While Concept! Issei only hoped that he could reason with his father figure of this world. He vividly remembered what kind of a person his Hades was before, and he wondered if he could reason with him. 

"We have a few questions...hope you don't mind answering them.." Sirzechs spoke seriously as Hades had no choice but to relent. He couldn't fight against both Sirzechs and Concept! Issei at the same time, the latter of which, whose aura gave Hades complete chills, knowing what he is capable of. 

"Fine, I will talk..yes, I won't deny what I did, I was the one who sent the Grim Reapers, and Samael, there happy!" Sirzechs, Azazel and Concept! Issei looked at him, as Azazel responded

"So why did you do it?" Hades narrowed his gaze, as he pointed towards Concept! Issei, the latter having an idea on what the Greek God of Underworld was going to say. Hades roared in response. 

"It is because of beings like him, he is not meant to be here. Longinus Users are the real threat to this world. He is a real threat to this world, and beings like this, should be destroyed!" Hades shouted angrily, as he fired a Greek Magic blast as Sirzechs and Azazel were worried, as Concept! Issei narrowed his gaze and easily evaded the attack. 

"Heh! It seems like he is truly a weak alternative!" Hades exclaimed in an arrogant manner, however before he could continue, he felt a very strong stabbing pain in his abdomen. He looked to see Concept! Issei in his Orbalisk Armor, stabbing him with the Mortis Blade.