Character Information

Here is the information of all the characters that were in the Backrooms as well as their pasts

Non-Entity Characters: 

Issei Hyoudou:

The youngest child of the Hyoudou Family, the Red Dragon Emperor and the younger brother of Mari Hyoudou. The Leader of Issei's group and Peerage. He is the former member of the Gremory Peerage and the Occult Research Club. He had left due to Rias not letting him confess properly and everyone else minus Ravel double downing on a bad situation. Despite this they never learnt to apologise even after his return. Issei ran away and was present in the park where he fell into the Backrooms alongside Ravel who was present to calm him down. 

He eventually found new companionship in the form of Ravel Phenex, Jaune Arc, Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Naofumi Iwatani, Raphtalia, Ingvild Leviathan, Jade Arc, Summer Rose, Yasaka and Heinz Bernadotte. 

Issei and his group, led by Issei was able to maneuver through the Backrooms, keeping his team and allies alive while being able to leave successfully even when The Redacted Watcher and his allies tried their best to  stop them and drive them insane. 

One of the most quality traits of Issei is quickly able to plan, intuition and persistence, that was able to keep his friends and allies alive and well. Additionally his kindness, compassion and good-natured attributes was also able to get the admiration of his friends, and the love of his lovers. Even those that are from M.E.G remember and cherish him a lot, which includes other members of his alliance. 

However he is ruthless and cold to those that harm his friends and those that hurt him or his friends even in the past. But despite this, he can still be reasonable towards others, which was true when he tried to reason with Alexandria, only for her to not even hear him. 

Semblance: Dragonforce

Dragonforce is Issei's Semblance. This semblance of his allows him to transform into a Dragonoid being, which allows him to increase his strength, agility, stamina, durability, magical potency, magical ability and tenacity. There are different stages to this Semblance and with each stage he unlocks a new elemental manipulation and further increases his stats. Known stages are: 

Stage 1: Allows only Fire and Wind Manipulation. 

Stage 2: Allows Earth Manipulation and better Fire and Wind Manipulation. The User can also use Lava and Sand Manipulation

Stage 3: Allows Water Manipulation and way better Fire, Wind and Earth Manipulation than Stage 2 Manipulation. The user can also combine the elements to use Sludge Manipulation, Steam Manipulation and Storm Manipulation. 

Stage 4: Allows Electric Manipulation and best Fire and Wind Manipulation and way better Water and Earth Manipulation, . The user has not yet discovered any combination to unlocking combination elements. 

There is a unknown final stage that allowed Issei to use it's power with the Gear to defeat the watcher. Additionally Issei is not the only one that can use this Semblance, Ddraig also can due to their souls being interconnected. 

One major weakness of this Semblance is it's berserker mode, which makes the user lose complete control of themselves and their sanity, they become into mindless beasts that will rampage and destroy everything if they lose control. The only way is to exhaust the User's aura to stop this. 

Issei also has a weakness, he lets his emotions get the better of him sometimes preventing to properly and rationally think at times. As a result he is prone to making mistakes and as a result he and everyone around him suffers. 

Ravel Phenex:

The youngest daughter of the Phenex Clan and the former bishop of Riser Phenex's peerage. Ravel started off as a spoiled, arrogant and snobbish during her debut, but is later revealed to be a well-mannered, modest, elegant, and polite young girl, but shown to be initially harsh towards those whom she dislikes. She partially blamed herself for the misunderstanding that had happened between Issei and the Gremory peerage, but Issei assured her it was Rias's fault for jumping to conclusions.