Chapter 5: Magic and Guns

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hunter! Issei looked at his opponent, the infamous Criminal Tyrian Callows, who used his Stinger to pierce Hunter! Issei's body, as Hunter! Issei was not giving him any chance to get a single attack on him. Tyrian was cackling as he spoke

"Give me the fight of my life!" Hunter! Issei followed it up with a kick to his stomach as Tyrian fell flying. However despite the pain, he grinned in enjoyment, Issei kept dodging his slashes once again, the Bounty Hunter yawned in boredom knowing full well that Tyrian wouldn't be able to do much against him. 

Tyrian brought his Queen's Servants and changed to them in a Gun mode, as he kept firing onto them, as Hunter! Issei kept evading the attacks with relative ease. He soon leaped in the air, and brought his own glock and fired some shots onto them, which Tyrian dashed around dodging them successfully. He narrowly dodged another stinged from Tyrian. 

Issei knew that stinger is going to be a massive problem for him, since the stinger was getting on his nerves. 

"I need to find a way, to deal with that Stinger.." Hunter! Issei thought with a serious tone, as he knew what he had to do. He had to wait till he comes closer, as he fired two more shots, with Tyrian maneuvering around the trees, and dodging them with ease. He decided to end with a Fatal stab to the neck using his stinger, he presumed that would be enough to shatter his aura. 

Unbeknownst to him, Hunter! Issei has no aura or even a magical property. 

He dashed towards Hunter! Issei who waited for him to come close. He soon grabbed his stinger and was able to twist it in a manner making him unable to move. 

"Hey! Let go of me!" Hunter! Issei only gave a grin as he watched his prey squirm and struggle. Hunter! Issei saw him attacking with his Queen Servants which slashed him at first, as he grinned. 

"You should have let go of me and-" Tyrian soon lost his grin, only to see him regenerating his wounds. He looked in shock and horror as Hunter! Issei brought out his Ragnarok and..

*Slash!*

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Tyrian screamed in pain as Hunter! Issei looked at it and spoke with a disappointing tone, "Pathetic...I expected more from you, Faunus.." 

Tyrian glared at him with hatred as Hunter! Issei dispelled Ragnarok and brought out a Chain of a Thousand Miles, he started to twirl at very high rapid rates. Tyrian looked at Hunter! Issei's skills, almost akin to a cyclone. 

The chains soon twirled around his body trapping him. The Scorpion Faunus struggled to escape from the location, as Hunter! Issei only pulled the chain and ragdolled him around like it was nothing. He kept repeating this till the last of his aura shatters, it does so like it was nothing. Hunter! Issei looks at his prey coldly and speaks. 

"Seems like you are done for...Faunus.." Hunter! Issei walks towards Tyrian, releasing his aura which made the Scorpion Faunus shiver, his aura was on par with Salem. No, it far eclipsed hers. 

"Are you going to tell me who sent you, Assassin? I might consider sparing you.." Tyrian gritted his teeth in anger and shouted, "You won't get anything from me!"