Chapter 327: Shizuo Heiwajima/Shinichi Kudo vs Izaya Orihara/Kaito Kid

Somewhere in Tokyo

3rd person POV

Haru: You managed to find yourselves in the Port Mafia?

Aoto: Yes master. Kateyama-san and I have infiltrated the Port Mafia.

Haru: Good.

Haru is currently speaking with Yamazaki Aoto via communicator who has slowly climbed the ranks of the Port Mafia along with his partner, Kateyema Oda. 

Haru: What is the progress so far?

Aoto: They have no suspicion towards us, and we managed to prove our skills to the higher ups. Dr. Mori has been more than impressed with our skills. 

Haru: I see, then there are no problems then? 

Aoto: Yes sir. We will begin climbing the ranks and gather as much info as possible.

Haru: Very well. Keep up the good work.

Haru hangs up the communicator as one man inside of the area spoke. 

Kiryuu: You sure they can handle it?

Haru: Of course, they can. Did you already forget that they're quite the experts when it comes to this kind of work?

Kiryuu: No, I didn't but what I mean is that can we trust them? 

Haru: Such an impudent question. You know Kiryuu, those two are professionals. In fact, they are the products of two different evil organizations respectively. 

Kiryuu: You're telling me both Yamazaki and Kateyama came from different organizations?

Haru: Correct. Unlike your little rag tag group before I found you. 

Kiryuu: Hey, don't compare my gang to whatever terrorist organizations they used to work for. Besides, they don't mean shit to me anymore and also...how the hell do you know that? I never told you who I used to work for.

Haru: True, but Tadashi did some digging while you were just starting out and I must admit. Your skills are nothing compared to some lowlife gang member. You clearly had problems with this group of yours in the past but I'm not going to bother poking about that. What matters is that your abilities can be put to a much better use. Despite your background, you outrank both Aoto and Oda mind you. You should be honored that I put you in such a prominent position. I see more potential in you compared to the rest. 

Kiryuu: You're too generous my lord. I shall take my leave. 

Kiryuu then walks away as Haru looks over the window down the city. 

Haru: It's all coming together. Though I'm playing the long game. It's better that way. It'll be all worth it and the only one that will be left standing in this war is me and Kiyotaka. 

???: Looks like those two psychos have succeeded huh??

Haru: That's right, also I didn't expect you to wake up so soon. 

A man was lying down on the couch nearby as he just woke up from his nap and sat up. 

Hamasaki Ronin