Chapter 388: Chuuya's Anger

At an undisclosed location

3rd person POV

Inside of a laboratory. 

The scientist with a black coat, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe continues with his experiments.

The mad scientist has been perfecting the serum that he was working on. The same serum that Makishima and Kakine stole a while back which was classified as one of the 10 Calamity Weapons.

A serum of scarlet color was slowly bubbling in front of him as the vile itself was enclosed of a glass box for safety.

Dr. Goethe was now observing the substance and watching it like a hawk.

While he was observing, he heard a voice just not too far from where he is.

???: How long do you intend to keep me captive in this coffin?

Goethe: Fyodor has given you a new purpose and he intends to make use of you.

???: You think experiments like this will even come to yield such results? 

Goethe: I know it will. He knows what I'm capable of and I intend to do what he wishes, as long as I continue my great pursuit in science.

???: You and your modern science. It is because of said science that I became who I am. I am not interested in being your guinea pig.

Goethe: And yet you chose to make a deal with Fyodor himself that once we fulfill our grand scheme. Fyodor will allow me to create an antidote for you so that you can become human again.

???: What if he is lying?

Goethe: Even if he is. I promise that I would still create a cure for you. After all, I only joined Fyodor because of my scientific pursuits. He finds my talent...admirable.

???: Good for you.

Goethe: You know...you and I aren't so different. We're both born from...dark places. You were the last monarch of your kingdom and yet by the time World War II began, you became an experimental subject to the Nazis and then you were shipped here to Japan to be further experimented.

???: I longed to be free from being captive in a laboratory and yet I continue to be confined in these...silver walls and being surrounded by pungent liquid. I wish I could've had a permanent slumber and yet I continue to live in this waking moment. Peace is naught for a monster like me who has been forgotten by the world at this point. 

Goethe: True, you are forgotten figure in history but by the time this world belongs to Apocalypse. You will rebuild the kingdom that you once lost. A kingdom of darkness. One that you've worked hard in order to rule it. You will rule as the master of darkness once more.

???: I see enthusiasm in your eyes.

Goethe: I promise you. When this experiment is over. Fyodor will grant you freedom and a foundation of the new world we will create.

Goethe then continues to work on his experiment as the mysterious person spoke.

???: Hmph! Ambitious indeed. Though may I inquire something?

Just then, Dr. Goethe looked at the mysterious person.

 Goethe looked at the mysterious person