Chapter 387: Old Grudges Renewed

Koto, Toyko, Japan

Joto Police Department

3rd person POV

Most of the police present at the attack were completely taken out by Shinryuu and the Port Mafia.

It was a preemptive attack that caught the CSD and the police off guard thanks to the tactic of using a White Room instructor as bait.

Souya is one of the original instructors of the White Room along with the likes of Suzakake.

Speaking of the instructor himself.

Souya just witnessed how Shinryuu pummeled most of the police officers like it was nothing.

Souya: (It's incredible how the 6th generation are able to become this strong in such a short period of time. They may have lost to the Masterpiece but the fact they continue to further improve their abilities like this is terrifying. How far are these children exactly are going to grow?) 

After Shinryuu has dealt with the officers. He was now confronted by Yuuichi.

Shirnyuu: I'll let you take the first hit. 

Yuuichi, being given the opportunity did not hesitate despite knowing the strength of a White Room student. 

He was doubtful but was confident that he could at least try to bleed him out as much as possible.

Yuuichi rushed towards the Soccer Demon preparing to slash or stab him at least once.

But like how he is back in ANHS.

Shinryuu knows he can beat someone who's out of his depth.

Instantly, within barely a second.

Shinryuu hits a knee on Yuuichi through the gut while wearing his own sadistic look.

Yuuichi instantly pushed and was now in pain as he clutches his stomach. 

Hachiman: (I told him it was a bad idea and now he's gonna get killed.)

Shinryuu: I didn't take you for the reckless type. Then again, as calm as you were based on the information Ishigami Kyo-san gave us. I guess our presence and what we did has changed you since then. You're far from weak, but since we came along into ANHS a couple of years ago. You can't even take one of us down. In manipulation, or in a fight.

He puts his foot on Yuuichi's head as he asserts his dominance.

Hachiman: (I got to do something, but if I go out there. I'd be a dead man. I knew it was dangerous the moment I decided to hunt for information on the White Room. Now I'm going to end up seeing Katagiri killed here.)

Shinryuu: You people have gotten too curious, and this is what happens. You would risk your lives to protect Ayanokouji-senpai and look where it's gotten you all?! Knowing about us, means death. Letting you guys be used as hostages in the first place was ineffective. We should be just killing all of you at this point. If Ayanokouji-senpai is hiding somewhere, then we're going to draw him out by killing his friends.

Yuuichi: Killing me...isn't going to change anything.

Shinryuu: Really now? I've waited two years to get my revenge on every one of you and right now, you happen to be the first step in my quest for revenge. 

Yuuichi: Go on then...what are you waiting for?

Shinryuu: I really was hoping to see Ai-chan. Despite being free from the Shinomiyas thanks to a certain Masterpiece, it won't stop the fact that she's still associated with a Shinomiya. You know who I'm talking about.