Chapter 390: Unexpected Disaster

At an undisclosed location

Goethe's Laboratory

3rd person POV

???: Nanobots?

The "man" asked Dr. Goethe. 

Goethe: That's right. 

???: And what do you intend to do with such...technology? 

Goethe: You'll find out soon.

???: *Sigh* Will I ever find eternal slumber after this is all said and done?

Goethe: That depends on me or Fyodor.

???: For Fyodor, I don't trust him. But you, you are a man of reason. Though it does not mean I find any trust in you.

Goethe: I understand. A man whose obsession of making scientific discoveries doesn't blend too well with a man of aristocracy. 

Just as their conversation was going, another person suddenly enters the laboratory. 

It was a man with black hair and yellow eyes.

Celestial Angel Hierarchy: Powers

Hell's Judgement

Dante Alighieri

Goethe: Ohh, hello Dante

Dante: Fyodor wants you in the meeting hall.

Goethe: Seriously? I'm in the middle of my work here.

Dante: He says it's important. Are you going to keep him waiting?

Goethe: Very well. Keep an eye on him for me until I get back.

Dante: Fine.

Dr. Goethe just left the laboratory leaving both Dante and the 9th member of the Celestial Angels.

???: You, I sense a darkness in you. 

Dante: Hmph! An unholy creature stands before me. You know, I find you quite interesting.

???: How so?

Dante: Like you said. You sense a darkness within me. That is true. I am a Satanist after all.

???: What? Are you here to conduct a grotesque ritual on me?

Dante: I could but I don't think that would be necessary. At least in your case.

???: A Satanist? How ironic of us both.

Dante: I agree. Why would an unholy, pagan man like me would serve a man of God like Fyodor Dostoevsky? Is that what you're going to ask?

???: Must I say it?

Dante: I have my reasons. Though it doesn't concern the rest of the members of Apocalypse not even the Celestial Angels.