Chapter I: Beginning of sweet

Punch in the air
Followed by another, a blow kick that disturbs the air movement
Faint panting and heavy breathing going on
A knee blow followed by some few punching technique, a girl 's hair is tied up to a messy ponytail with bit of hair on the face.
She's sweating and mumbling some words.
The mumbling gets louder as her inner voice shout louder,
"Useless!Witch! You just trash, you are like your parents! You deserve death.. You are weak, You are weak!You are...."

"Stop!Shut up! I am not weak, not weak", she finally voices out loud her words.She shaking her head vigorously, hands on her both ears, she keeps shouting as she falls to her knees.She shut her eyes tight close and biting her lower lip.After seconds of screaming out , she finally stop even though the voices are still shouting at her.
She stands up slowly, opening her eyes , beads of sweat are streaming at her face.She slowly drags her feet to a nearby wooden shelf, where weapons are being stacked, she reaches out for a sword in a navy blue sheath.
She stumbles back and gets herself together.She quickly unsheath the sword with her right hand on the handle and the other on the blade of the sword.
She slowly moved her two fingers from the bottom part to the tip of the sword.
She looked at her reflection and saw anger and hatred.She quickly turned, striking horizontal to the air.Her eyes are now fixed on the point and she concentrates on the same spot.She slowly walk towards the direction her sword is facing and breathing more and more slowly.
After a sudden movement she strikes vertical with each hand then with both.Her breathing increases as she leaps and strikes at a low knee level, She does more sword techniques, now adding thrust movement and back and front flips.
Suddenly she stands still with her sword on her right hand, she close her eyes sensing movement behind her.The foot steps get closer and closer and she concentrates on this even more.The figure walks towards her and the foot steps are now clear and a bit loud.The hand reaches out to hold her shoulder but she quickly turns , pulling the hand and throwing the body on the floor.Her foot presses on the chest with the sword pointing at him.The tip is really close to the skin that he quietly gulps , stealing glances of the tip and the stern face above him.
"Oh wow, getting killed by my own sister... though it is much more better to get killed by my own blood, it...", the tip came closer until it touched his neck.
"Don't ever ever sneak on me like this, next time you will be beheaded ",
And with that she took off her foot on him and started walking towards the shelf where she unsheathed her sword and fixed her hair.
"Tyson asked me to call you", her brother was now playing with a tennis ball.
Kenzie quickly stopped movement and put down her arms from her hair,
"Tyson?"
"Yeah .. why, is it surprising for your own brother to call you ..... aren't we all family", Mike smiled , his tennis ball also slipped rolling away, Mike knew very well Kenzie wasn't that close with Tyson ever since the incidents, he had became distant, secretive, he no longer displayed his emotions the same, he was a...bit cold because they still talked once in a while like the old times but he would quickly end the conversation before it got more and more warm, he didn't want to appear as the weak brother because he was now the head of the family taking care of his two siblings.He had cut all ties with some of his peers who goofed around and acted like an oldie.
Kenzie stared for a bit longer then turned walking away," I am going to freshen up first, if it's not an emergency".
As she walked away Mike shouted, " Someone's getting cold feet, do you want to go warm them up", he was heard chuckling.
Before he knew it the tennis ball , flew his side , he quickly caught it and looked at her sister.
She was unfazed and was still walking away.
He dropped the ball and dramatically cried out, " That hurt sis, ouch , Kenzie!".
Kenzie shouted back," Next time don't worry it won't hurt a bit because...", and with that she left the training hall.
Mike first processed it then shouted out loud, " You're saying that because you mean you will kill me with the ball... Kenzie I always knew you were evil!!". Though Kenzie didn't reply back she heard him and smiled , she appreciated that Mike was still as close as ever, though annoying as hell.
Back in the hall, Mike picked the ball and started mumbling to himself,
"So much for complimenting you on your quick reflexes...that hurt though, my palm is sore now", Mike was now flexing his hand that caught the ball, it was stinging a bit.