Chapter 5: Unveiling a long forgotten revenge

The sunlight crept in the room through the curtains.
Doors could be heard shut loudly and locked
Suddenly out of the blue , a loud alarm sound could be heard which vibrated throughout the whole apartment.
Sandy quickly sat up with drowsy eyes and slammed the side table, she kept missing the alarm clock until after some time, she set it off.

She went back to sleep but suddenly she remembered something and her eyes wide opened.
"Kenzie?, she said looking by her side.

§§§§§¶§§§§§§¶§§§§§§¶§§§§§§§¶§§§¶

Low beeping of a machine
The sound of someone's footsteps and heavy breathing
Kenzie gasped and tried to breathe in air properly, she's sweating and the edges of her hair is wet
She's running on a black huge treadmill
Since young, no matter what came up , she made sure to always make time for a good old exercise .
As she sped up , a call came through, she slowed down and gently taped on the side of her earphone
"Hello"
"We found him"
Kenzie took a moment before answering.
"Where are you "
"Milin factory"
"Okay, I will be right there "
Kenzie hang up and stopped the treadmill.
She stared at the blank space and smiled, this was now the beginning of the chase.
This was now her time to get her revenge , she was more than happy to send the guy to his ancestors.
Kenzie took a quick shower and got ready to depart.

It was a 15 minute ride by her motorcycle.At last she arrived at a deserted factory.It had long shut down , few people could be found here as they resided here when they were homeless.
Kenzie wondered if Lucas had checked if there was someone in the factory in case they ended up being witnesses, Kenzie didn't like killing innocent people to keep them quiet, because bribing never worked as people came back again for more money.
She got off and started making her way inside.
It was a dim and moist
Drops of water could be heard and she saw two or more rats running up and down the place.
She was unfazed with all of this because it was the least scary place she could think of.
Suddenly she heard people's murmurs and one got loud and then after some time, a whip was heard , with a men's voice screaming out.
Kenzie found it familiar but she wanted to be sure it was the same person she was expecting to find.
She finally walked in the door and from afar she saw Lucas , strangling a man.
But he made sure he wasn't getting too suffocated which could lead to death .After releasing his grip, the man's s head hang down as he tried regain his breath.
He was bleeding on his face and his whole body was tied up with copper wires which hurt him if he tried to move too much.He had bruises of the copper wire penetrating on his skin, seems like he was struggling as he was being tortured.
Kenzie took time to study his face, this made her sweat up a bit.
'Hector?', she thought to herself, she could feel her blood boiling up.
Anger arose in her as she tightly clenched her fist, there was nothing she wanted than to see him suffer and die.But something felt wrong, she couldn't picture why, but this felt too easy.Hector was one of Lady Grey's assassins, he always tormented Kenzie and her brothers, though he wasn't the right man but he tried to get the promotion through the suffering of Kenzie.
Kenzie was always getting chased or chasing him, they always got in a big fight with each other, Hector was skilled, Kenzie was no different.He had cut Mike's arm with a razor and the mark was still existing, this made her even mad, she also was going to torture him, she didn't care how Lucas caught Hector, all she cared about was that he was now in her captive.

"My oh my....look who we have here today, isn't wonderful", Kenzie walked over to Hector smiling.
He looked up to see her face and scoffed as he faced down again.
"I wonder who was dumb enough to poke the sleeping snake, that person must be bold"
Kenzie laughed at that and got Lucas to pass her a stool , as she studied Hector.
"That might be me, I wonder what Lady Grey is doing now to try and get you back, question, does she even care about you, you are just a useless pawn piece which she doesn't even think about, your absence won't mean a thing to her",Kenzie waited for Hector's blow up.
He clenched his teeth as he shot Kenzie a death stare.
"Oh my..I am scared, look Lucas isn't he scary", Kenzie looked up at Lucas who just nodded .
Kenzie stood up and started laughing, she went around Hector and got low to his ear.
"Don't you think today is a perfect day to send you off, I mean you have been very very bad , I think hell is lonely without you"
Hector started laughing and tilted his head,"You want to kill me, why not , don't even think I will ever beg for your petty mercy, never!!"
Kenzie held Hector's shoulders,
"Hush, hushhhh....dear Hector why are you shouting dear, save your energy for later, by that time you will need every single squeak."
Kenzie held Hector's bruised cheek and looked at him in the eyes, "Don't think I will give you something you want Hector, it's seems to me, you are not scared of death but pain, that's a bit tricky isn't it Hector,.... because I will reap your skin very slowly, bit by bit, off you, and by then will I be satisfied , well you tell me, it's worth a shot.", Kenzie stood up straight and started walking towards one of the hench men, she tore his mask which he was putting on, and removed a dagger from her boots, she wiped it slowly as she smiled at her own reflection.She turned to Hector who was totally relaxed , and before he knew it she roughly lifted up his chin and gouged his eyes out.
Blood started oozing from the eye sockets as he screamed in pain.
Lucas was startled because he didn't expect it.Some of Lucas 's men were now terrified.
Kenzie smiled as she looked at the bleeding Hector,"Don't you look more handsome when you are crying...I was supposed to do it sooner but that's fine, now look at the view I just got, to bad Mike can't see this....or Tyson", the last part was low that for a second Kenzie was drawn back.She then smiled at Hector,"How do you love your new look,?"
"Y-you , y-you witch, how could you... how could you do this, if I lay my hands on you, I will..."
"You will die.. that's your fate and it won't change ... you are destined to be killed by me"
Hector was left speechless.
Kenzie was now putting on a stern face.
"W-what do you want?"
It didn't last long because Kenzie was smiling again,
"You see dear Hector, that's the first question you were supposed to ask me, sadly because of your pride, your eyes were the cost of your arrogant behavior."
"Now let me tell you what I want....I want you to tell me who killed my brother, I know if it's Lady Grey, you probably were present, so now out with it"
"K-kill, who killed who...which brother are you even talking about, and whose brother , because I know for your fact it's not yours , so be specific"
Kenzie got confused for some seconds but made sure Hector didn't see it, she started laughing and lifted Hector's chin with the dagger.
"Hector, Hector, don't play with me, I don't have time for this, this isn't the time for jokes, let me refresh your memory , seems like it's a bit rusty, your boss lady and minions killed my brother Tyson yesterday, so don't try to act dumb with me, because you will regret it, you hear me!", the sharp point was now stabbing Hector's chin and it started to bleed.

"No hear me out, okay, first hear what I have to say!!!".
Kenzie looked up at Lucas and let down the dagger.
"I'm listening".

😐 Firstly I apologize for the late submission, guys don't blame me that much , I am a busy person, I hardly find time so this is me squeezing the chapter anyways have a good night, it's evening your side, you may comment what time it's,I will reply back the greeting, love to y'all.