Wallace's: Open for Business

Wallace's is a cozy, hole-in-the-wall spot in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, New York City, near the Fort Greene area. It's a place for adults to enjoy themselves with drinks, socializing, partying, and relaxing to good music or just chilling, as long as they don't bring any trouble like drugs, sex, or fighting.

Wallace Grant, the proprietor of the place, came from Greenville, South Carolina to Brooklyn in the 1960s. He used to work at the bread factory, because of fondness for people having a good time socializing and owning his own business, he saved up enough money and borrowed from others to start and open up Wallace's. He also likes the suggestion of Wallace's to known as a member's only club or a sportsman's club. His place was also a popular venue for birthdays, wedding receptions, family events and meetings. Wallace hosted parties for Superbowl, World Series, WrestleMania and other sports events.

Mr. Wallace runs a cozy and lively bar with his loyal and dedicated staff. His regular clientele usually enjoys themselves, especially after hours, listening to music on the rock-ola jukebox. The jukebox plays oldies but goodies, grown folks' music and some current R&B hits. Customers can slowly dance or shake their groove thing on the dance floor. The bar offers plenty of beer, liquor and wines. Food like fish, chicken, cold cuts and salad are prepared and served in the kitchen. There is also a big flat screen TV where sports programs are watched. A small billiard section is located in the back. Wallace's may not be that big, but it is comfy and people have a good time.

Wallace's is dedicated to all of the hole-in-the-wall bars, where grown folks come to party and have a great time.

In the mid-1990s, I was the house DJ at a bar with a lounge in Brooklyn, NY, named Millers. Millers was situated on the corner of Grand Avenue and Dean Street in the Prospect Heights neighborhood. It was a storefront. I had some fun times at that place. Now, another establishment is at the location.  Wallace's is a fictional account of Millers, R.I.P. Wilson Miller!

WELCOME TO WALLACE'S: OPEN FOR BUSINESS!