Wallace's: Glenn, the Player

It's yet another Friday evening at Wallace's, where Wallace is busy talking with Glenn, a regular who prides himself on being quite the ladies' man. Glenn boasts that the women he meets can't get enough of him, asserting that he has them eating out of the palms of his hands. Among the women he recently had a romantic encounter with is Vivian Clark, a business executive who enters Wallace's accompanied by her new partner, Jack, a successful attorney in his early sixties. Glenn tells Wallace he has to go and Wallace nods briefly. As Glenn heads for the exit, Vivian spots him and greets him., "Hey Glenn! It's great seeing you again, hon!" Glenn says, "Great seeing you uh too Vivian! I'm about to leave." Vivian replies, "Oh by the way this is Jack and Jack this is Glenn. They shake hands with Glenn reluctantly. Jack and I started going together. Glenn and I had a recent romantic encounter two weeks ago, of course it was only a one-night stand and it was great. Oh Glenn, you were about to leave. We don't want to hold you up sweetie!" Glenn says "yea, bye! Have a good night you two!" Jack tells him, "Later young man, I mean Glenn, get home safe!" Jack and Vivian grin and head to a booth as Glenn leaves Wallace's.

What happened between Glenn and Vivian began two weeks ago when Glenn as usual entered Wallace's. So full of his mojo, he noticed Vivian sitting alone at the counter sipping a goblet of her favorite cocktail blend. Glenn calmly walks up to her offering his name and his company, she accepts and he sits beside her with the both of them talking, Glenn mostly boasting about himself. Vivian is very impressed with his charm. Later, they go over to Vivian's luxurious condo, which is inside this high-rise apartment building for that alone private time, just the two of them. Glenn figures he is going to have Vivian, like the other women; sweating him and eating out the palms of his hands. They are inside her bedroom making sweet love and getting busy to slow jams playing on the stereo in the background. Later that morning, Glenn was about to leave, he had already taken a shower and got dressed. Glenn is figuring he is going to hear her say, "When will I see you again?" Or pleading with him, "Don't go!" Instead, she tells him, "Thank you for accompanying me back to my home Glenn and keeping me company, you really made me feel good, be safe! Bye!" Glenn is stunned, feeling he has been played. Vivian notices his reaction and she tells him, "Oh, you want to be compensated for your time. Okay!" She looks inside her purse, which is sitting inside the nightstand taking out a $100 bill to give to Glenn, he is more shocked. She notices his reaction offering him another C-note, which he is still stunned and speechless. She notices again asking him, "What do want Glenn, a lasting relationship. Glenn please (laughing), you're not even on my financial level for me to be committed to you. You're just a one night-stand, to make me feel good and help me get off, a stud sweetie. Just take the money and be on your way, please. Go home and get some rest." Glenn is speechless, he takes the money, along with a kiss on his left side cheek leaving. After that moment with Vivian, he will never forget and he never told anyone about his time with Vivian and how she made him feel.