Wallace's: The Bathroom

This short story is part of my previous book, "My Collection of Short Stories." With some re-editing.

Roy, a bus driver, stops by Wallace's on Wednesday evening for a couple of cold beers. He greets everyone as he enters and orders his usual drink from Susan, the barmaid. Then he heads to the men's room.

As Roy steps into the men's room, he heads to a urinal to pee. He is startled by the noises of groaning and gasping that come from the sole toilet cubicle. At first, he figures it's another patron on the toilet, either constipated or masturbating, he looks beneath the partition at the four legs from the bottom looking from the outside, it appears a skinny female with her panties down sitting on a pair of plump legs with his trousers and boxers down, the female riding on him up and down. Roy remarks, "What da fuck and I'm surprised they didn't break the damn toilet with all that humpin'! I am surprised they didn't know I was in here and they are still going at it, freaking unbelievable!"

Roy returned to his usual spot at the bar after washing his hands and sipped his beer. Wallace, the owner of the bar, came in and greeted everyone by name. Roy saw Les emerge from the men's room with a big grin on his face. He knew what Les had been up to, especially when he spotted a young woman leaving the same restroom after him and she is straightening her skirt. She recognizes Roy and some of the other men, she leaves the place in a hurry. Les wants to know where she is going and what is going on and then again, he does not care, at least he has got some. Wallace tells him, "Man, you got to stop banging these chicks in my bathroom man. What kind of place do you think I'm running here?" Les says, "I apologize Wallace, I meant no disrespect to you, your establishment and everyone else. What else could I say, it was one of those spare moments and I was ready." Wallace tells him, "The next time you have one of those spare moments; take her to a hotel, motel, alleyway or anywhere but my bathroom man, I run a respectable place here, man!" Les says, "Okay, I got you Wallace. Let me get a Bud Light Susan, please!" Roy tells Susan, "His beer is on me." Les says, "Thanks Roy!" Roy says, "My pleasure! But let me, ask you, how it felt getting pussy from Niecy." Les replies, "What do you mean and how did you know her name?" Roy tells her, "Almost every dude in here knows Niecy and besides she was the same whore who almost broke up my marriage attempting to extort money from me." Les is looking at Roy with great concern, "Serious!" Roy says, "Serious" and Les says, "Oh shit!"