Wallace's: Les New Lady Friend

One evening at Wallace's, Roy and Les are in the billiard area, playing a game while each drinking a mug of beer.  Just the two of them in the area, Les asks Roy, "You ever had a lady come into the bathroom, while you're shaving or taking a bathroom to sit on the toilet and take a crap."  Roy replies, "Had a few including my wife, they only peed.  If they had to take a crap, I didn't stick around."  Les tells him, "I spent the evening at Alice yesterday and this morning while I was in her bathroom taking a shower. She came into the bathroom, sat down on the toilet sounding urgent 'sorry Les, I really need to go! I usually don't do this!' Louding out loads of plops; plop; plop; plop! I was laughing my ass off. The smell didn't bother me, and look through the curtains at her on the toilet, looking so sexy sitting her big behind on the toilet seat getting me aroused and, in the mood, besides I always enjoy watching ladies on the toilet." Roy replies, "You're something else, Les. Really!" Les replies, "I remember when I was in school, I used to sneak into the girl's room." Roy is shaking his head laughing as Les tells him more, while they are continuing their game of pool.