Wallace's: Who's Making Love?

A married man name Ronald just returning home from work hears sensual sounds of moans and groans, like two people making love coming directly from his bedroom and as he enters the room, he is totally shock and stun angrily yelling "what da fuck is going on in here?" Surprising his wife, Niecy sitting totally naked on top of another man. They stop and the other guy is a friend of Ronald who hangs out at Wallace's bar and his name is Calvin. Ronald wants to kill them, instead he chills with Calvin trying to talk his way out of this, saying he did not know and Ronald orders Calvin, "Man, get da fuck out my house, before I might do some shit I might regret." Niecy tries to explain and Ronald wasn't hearing it, not only is he upset at the fact that his wife of almost 23 years of marriage is having an affair with another man, he is totally upset that it occurs underneath his roof, in his bedroom and on top his bed. Calvin already dressed, hurriedly leaves while Ronald and Niecy talk, beginning with the shouting and cursing from him.

Five days later at Wallace's, business is moderately busy and Calvin is sitting alone at the bar drinking a bottle of Heineken while he is watching ESPN on the flat-screen television. Suddenly Ronald enters the bar, Calvin notices him and decides to leave avoiding any static between. Ronald tells Calvin approaching him, "hey Calvin my man, (Calvin is shocked) why you leaving brotha, take it easy, relax man. Please, have a drink with me cuz (Calvin, a bit leery of Ronald, is keeping his guard up, while joining him at the bar.) That's the spirit, let's have that drink, I forgive you and all is forgiving. (The barmaid) Hey Gloria, I have my usual and whatever Cal wants it's on me." Gloria is going to fix their order, popping open a bottle of Heineken for Calvin, handing him his beer and fixing Ronald a mug of Miller High-Life draft beer along with a shot glass of Johnny Walker Red. Calvin tells Ronald, "Thanks man." "Anytime, anything you want in here is on me." Ronald replied with Calvin still a bit leery but easing up a bit saying, "That's very generous of you Ron (while eating snacks at the bar like pretzels and potato chips).  Mind if I ask, is you always buy drinks for men, that you had caught banging with your wife?" Ronald laughing replies, "like I said earlier, all is forgiven, but I have a truly amazing story to tell you, before I began to, Gloria (getting Gloria's attention) I will have two glasses of Johnny Walker Red on the rocks, if that's OK with you Calvin." "I see no harm, make mines with ginger ale please." Says Calvin and Gloria is going to prepare their drinks and Ronald tells him, "Now is story time, check this out, yesterday afternoon I was at this laundromat busy washing my clothes when this woman I know came in with a shopping cart full of clothes. Fine, sexy lady and she recognizes me, she knew who I was, we talk and we reminisce. (Gloria brings them their drinks placed on the counter with Ronald thanking her and Calvin doing the same.) Back to the story, with our clothes in the washing machines, we were talking, she told me how unhappy she is about her marriage, complaining her husband is always at work or hanging out somewhere and never home, doing whatever. When she questions him, it turns into either a shouting match or he completely disregards her. I told her, what kind of husband would treat his beautiful wife like this with such neglect, she smiles when I tell her how beautiful she is. We talk while doing our laundry; washing, drying, and folding. After we left the laundromat, we went over to her apartment to talk some more, not only did we talk, we eye the other, holding, kissing, and caressing getting comfy, getting in the mood that we both took off our pants and underwear getting busy. Just like Clarence Carter I was stroking!' I was hitting all the positions, I was happy as a kid on Christmas morning, she told me she hasn't felt this good in a long time, taking my time, doing it right 'til we both were satisfied, yep. Oh, in case you are interested, she lives on the second floor in this apartment building at six-hundred-twenty-nine Halsey Street (Calvin eyes light up in shock) and her name is Phoebe. What do you think Calvin?" Calvin is angry getting up leaving with Ronald reiterating, "Calvin, what do you think? After all, all is forgiven!" Calvin tells him, "Yea, all is forgiving, thanks for the drink, man! I ought to be getting home." Leaving Wallace's in a huff, going to his car, getting in, turning on the ignition, going home to his wife, Phoebe, for an explanation while Ronald is still at the bar smiling.