Wallace's: Ex-Con Norman Green

A known troublemaker in the past turned ex-convict name Norman Green, he just been released from prison and now he is on parole. Norman now a changed man, giving up his old ways, stops into Wallace's for a drink and some female companionship. As soon as he enters Wallace's, all eyes upon him, including Gloria, Roy and Jerome, talking amongst each other. Wallace is not there. Norman going to the counter, sitting on the barstool. Almost everyone knows about Norman's past bad deeds. He waves at everyone in attendance. Almost everyone waves him back, but remains leery of him. Gloria greets him, "Norman". He replies "Gloria, how's you and Mister Wallace." Gloria replies, "We're fine, Norman. We're very fine Norman. I see you're out." Norman replies, "This time, I am out for good and I ain't plan on going back in and to celebrate, I will have a taste for my favorite E and J Brandy which I really miss, with a pinch of Coke, oh how I miss the taste." Gloria goes to get him his drink as she returns with it, Norman also tells her while enjoying the atmosphere, "I see Wallace's is still the same!" A man approaches Norman from the back greeting, "Norman Green, long time!" Norman realizes who this person is, he briefly turns around and says, "Detective Foster!" Detective Foster replies, "That's right, your old buddy and pal. What's this, are you about to embark on (picking up the glass of brandy taking a whiff making a face.) Sitting in a bar drinking an alcoholic beverage and you're supposed to be on parole, I believe this is a violation of the condition of your parole, felon. Once a felon, is always a felon and you are supposed to be on parole, felon!" Norman is not uttering a word while Foster continues, "Go on felon, I dare you, go ahead and have that drink! I want you to, so I can place these handcuffs on you and personally take your ass back to prison for parole violation." Foster with handcuffs in his hands daring Norman. Gloria intervenes asking the Detective, "Why are you hassling him?" Jerome adds, "Yea detective, what the deal? The man did his time, learned his lesson and all he wants to do is have a drink by celebrating his release from prison." Foster replies, "Once a criminal is always a criminal; a real menace to society, personally I don't like him and that's one of the reasons why I want to take his ass back to prison, so he can finish out the rest of his sentence." Norman says, "Well, since I'm going back to prison for having a drink, at least you can let me finish my alcoholic beverage. I Don't want to let a glass of good booze go to waste detective." Foster thinking about it telling him, "Okay, you can finish your drink before I haul your ass back to prison." Rubbing his hands, Norman tells Gloria, "I'll have two more glasses of E and J, as a matter of fact I will finish out that bottle, here's the payment for my tab, you can keep the change, Gloria." Impressed, Gloria thanks him, then she goes to get him the bottle, Foster is speechless while Norman keeps refilling his glass and even offering a glass of to Foster and Foster turns down his offer.

Later, Foster leaves Wallace's, without Norman, getting inside his car driving away and shaking his head smiling. Norman leaves Wallace's with this gorgeous woman, so he can go to her place and get laid.