Steve And Tony

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•
Fanfiction
User: Kats1997
•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•

Steve was in the kitchen working on some cookie to go with dinner for the avengers they always did say he made good deserts especially cookies. He went to put flour down and ended up spilling half the bag on him. Steve just let out a chuckle and tired his best to get the flour off of his clothes. Tony entered the room wearing his usual oil stained black wifebeater and faded tight blue jeans. His hair was a mess, and it was obvious that he hadn't slept in over 24 hours. He was in desperate need of coffee and quickly rushed over to the coffee maker. He didn't even notice Steve making breakfast.

"Tony I made eggs you want some sorry I kinda made a mess working on the dessert for tonight I'll clean it up though."

Steve goes to crack on egg and Tony bumps into making him crack the egg onto himself. Steve sighs and takes off his shirt so he's just in sweat pants then.

"Oops, sorry about that Cap. You know that I don't like it when people make a mess in my kitchen. I guess I'm going to have to punish you..." Tony said as he grabbed a spatula from the drawer next to the stove. Tony had a bit of a food kink, and seeing Steve covered in egg and flour turned him on. He dreamed about covering Steve in syrup and whipped cream, licking it off of him slowly. Tony hoped to make that fantasy come true today.

"Tony what do you mean by-OUCH!"Tony smacked Steve in the ass making him jump backwards
"Tony what to heck."

"Well, you're breaking the rules, Steve. Everyone is supposed to keep this kitchen squeaky clean, and you're not upholding your end of the deal. It surprises me that a super-soldier such as yourself would be so terrible at following the rules I set before you all moved in... Tisk tisk. Naughty boys like yourself need to be taught a lesson, which is what I am so gladly able to teach you," Tony said as he pulled Steve's sweatpants and boxers down enough to where only his naked ** was exposed. He gave him another firm whack with the spatula, the blonde's yelp of pain making his ** harden.

"Tony what the-" yelped Steve trying to pull up his boxers and pants back up.

Steve walked backwards slowly towards the door covering his behind but, give Tony a few of his problem

"Come on, Steve! I'm just messing with you, no need to walk away from me," Tony said as he sauntered over to Steve, who now had his back pressed against the doorframe. When the genius reached Steve, he gently pressed his body against the super-soldier and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist. He looked up at the larger man, who began to blush. "What's wrong, Capsicle? Do you not like me this close to you?" Tony teased as he moved his hands down to Steve's **, giving it a tight squeeze.

"GAH!" yelled Steve
"Feller shouldn't do that to another guy!"

"Tony if we get caught in this way will go to jail!" said Steve pressing Tony away from him

Tony took another step back and studied the expression on the super-soldier's face. He looked terrified, and the genius knew he would have to assure Steve that it was perfectly legal before he pushed him further. "You honestly believe you're going to get locked up just because I touched you? Damn Fury really didn't tell you much about today's world... Steve, it's perfectly acceptable to ** other men these days. They have parades promoting it and interest groups fighting for rights. There's really no taboos against it now, and you can't go to jail. So this is perfectly fine, don't fight the way you're feeling right now. I can tell you're interested..." Tony replied, a devilish grin forming on his face as he pointed at Steve's sweatpants, which had taken on the shape of a tent due to his growing erection.