Ch. 1

Anddd it all started like this...

"Nyah, what are you doing here?" Hailey says while opening the front door that I had just been banging on.

I quickly push pass her and into the house. Taking in the nice aroma surrounding me, but not for long because I came here with a plan.

"Hailey, I told you once before to KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" I say while getting in her face.

"What are you tal-"

"Shut up, we need to talk. I have told you time and time again that I don't want Zach right?" I say with angry expression on my face. I can't believe I'm having to do this right now.

"I see the way you look at him and he looks at you! I know something is going on!" Hailey says with watery eyes.

Now, if I wasn't trying to be nice I would have chopped her in the throat. But, I have to remember that I love Zach and I'm doing this for him. If she yells at me again it's gonna be a problem.

"Hailey, you know I will mess you up. I would advise you not to raise your voice at me again" I say with a sweet smile on my face.

She widens her eyes and gulps. She knows what I'll do to her if she keeps it up.

"Sit down and let's have a little talk ok?" I smile at her again while she looks as if she's about to start crying.

"Look I don't want Zach and he doesn't want me I don't know why you think otherwise but it needs to stop now."

She says nothing and she's not even looking at me so I continue my rant

"We are just friends and if you keep this up you know what I'll do to you. I've been trying really hard to not lay hands on you but you're testing me and you know how I get. I don't know if you're looking for a beat down or what but right now you need to let me know cause my hands are itching to slap those tears off your face." I say to her

I don't say this but, I wasn't really gonna hit her. Zach would be upset at me and I can't deal with that.

"NO! I don't want that!"

" I know you don't" I smirk at her
"So, let's talk like women"

I have to swallow my pride and have a heart to heart with this girl. Little does she know I have a trick for her

"Hailey, you are 25 years old. You have no reason to be jealous or envious of me. You are gorgeous. I mean you don't have the thickness like I do. But, you got a little something goin on back there." I joke with her

I can tell she wants to laugh cause her lips are quivering. But, she still looks unsure of what I'm saying.

"Listen, I bought you something and I'm doing this because I'm trying to be a nicer person. Hopefully you won't say anything to make me fail."

"Wh-what did you get me?" She said trying to wipe her tears.

"Hold on, I'll show you" I said
I run out to my car to get the surprise I got for her and me too. Then I rush back in.

"Okay so I went to the mall today and I got you this. Take it and look inside" I hand her one of the bags.

She hesitantly opens it and her eyes widen in shock as she pulled out some sexy red lingerie.

"Why did you get me this?" She says smiling

"Welllll if you must know. I think you are extremely beautiful. Too pretty to be acting insecure. So when Zach comes home I want you to put this on and seduce him in whatever way you choose. Just make sure you feel sexy and he makes you feel sexy." I say with a wide smile.

She just stares at me in shock for a second and then rushes over to hug me saying that she's sorry.

"Get off of me. Girl you better be lucky I'm a Christian. Touching on me like we family. Zach is my family and he loves you so I'm gonna try my best to make this work."

I mean it, she better not touch me again unless she wants a chop to the throat. I still don't like her like that.

" Oh and Zach texted me and told me that he would be home in about 20 minutes so go shower and get all pretty. Also I DON'T WANT ZACH."

She started running to her bathroom but then she turns around and says.

"Well who do you want?"

I smirk and say "your brother"

Then this girl has the nerve to laugh at me!!

"What's so funny?" I'll slap her right now

"Well Nyah, he's sorta scared of you." She says with a giggle and a grin on her face.

Tell me something I don't know.
Who isn't scared of me.

..Zach isn't but he's different.

"Whatever, oh by the way Hailey. I want you to see something."
I go and open the other bag I brought in. I pull out my sexy lingerie. What? You thought she was the only one getting some? Heck no.

"So, I bought this for me and guess what? If I ever hear about you calling me out of my name again. I will put this sexy stuff on and I will drive over here. I will beat you up. Grab Zach, have sex with him on y'all's bed and make you listen...
"Now go shower"

Definitely a lie.

With that statement she was gone and so was I.