Ch. 19

I walk in the room and lay down in the bed next to Asher.

"Did you enjoy your night?" I ask him while finishing my last burger

"Yeah, it was fun. I haven't been to a club in a while." He says while looking at the tv.

"Good, I wanted everyone to have fun and let loose."
I go to throw my food wrappers in the trash and brush my teeth.

"You know, I seen you dancing with Jax and Cade."

"You were watching me?" I say from the bathroom

"The whole time. I wasn't shocked by Jax wanting to dance but the dance you had with Cade really surprised me."

"Me too honestly. I was just shocked that he asked me to dance and the things he was doing while I was dancing." I say while flossing my teeth.

"He was basically fucking you on the dance floor."

"Yeah that was definitely new for me but I liked it. I mean out of all of y'all he seemed to be the one to enjoy it the most." I say with a smile while walking back to the bed.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He says with attitude

"Well I could tell that he had never experienced that before. Especially not from a woman like me. It was like he was doing something he knew he wasn't supposed to be doing but he couldn't hold back."

" you think he likes you now?" He says while pulling me to his chest

"No, but he definitely wants to have sex with me. Whenever Sara left to get food we talked about some things in his room."

"WHAT THINGS!!?" He yells

"Calm down, and mind your business."

" you are my business." He says with a huff

"Honestly Ash I think that he only wants me because of my body. We both know he couldn't handle my anger or flirting with other men but, he surely could control my body if he wants. I'm sure that's what he thinks."

" what do you think?"

"Well, he couldn't control my body. I mean I'm not saying I wouldn't have sex with him but, I just don't think that it would be a continuous thing. Maybe a one time thing you know."

"I hate this conversation." Asher says as if he's annoyed

"You asked."

"Also I think a woman like Sara fits him more. Bratty, annoying and white. They kind of match you know."

" yeah I understand."

"Also Zach made me realize that I was never in love with Cade. I just find him extremely attractive. I always try and go after guys that I think won't like me. I guess it's just a complicated game with me."

" that makes sense, are you doing the same thing with me?" He asks

"No, I've never felt like I couldn't have you and you didn't want me. That's why I let you kiss me and touch me. You're not scared of showing me affection or just scared of me in general."

"Wow." He says chuckling

"What?"
"You like me, you actually like me." He says smiling
"You already knew that." I say and roll my eyes

"Actually I thought you only did nice stuff for me to make Cade jealous. I also thought that you only let me do things to you because you felt bad for me."

" Cade would never be jealous of you. Maybe Jax but not you. You are already apart of my life so even if he liked me he wouldn't be envious of anything we did because he would know he couldn't just steal me away, y'all are best friends ."

"Nyah, you are a lot smarter than you act." Bastard

"Whatever."
"So if you like me, why don't we just date?"

"Cause I'd cheat on you." I say honestly
"Why?"
"Fear I guess. I prefer to go after unattainable men."

"That makes no sense."

"Does to me. To be honest if I hadn't gotten so drunk tonight I would've had sex with Jax." I joke

"Why do that when you can have sex with someone way hotter?" He says and starts kissing my neck.

"I suggested it to Cade but Sara came back and ruined our moment." I tease

"Don't play with me." He says and pulls me on top of him

"You know you looked good with that girl that was on your lap tonight. Why didn't you bring her home?" I ask

"She had no ass and it would be rude to kick you out of our room." He says while rubbing my butt

"I wouldn't have minded." Lies

"If you like me how come you don't get jealous when I'm with girls."

"Who says I don't? Just because I don't react like I do with Cade doesn't mean I'm not jealous."

"So you do get jealous?" He says with a smirk

"Not even a little. I don't have to be." I say with a laugh but I was being serious

I have Asher wrapped around my finger. He'll never stray too far away. I'm not saying that I don't have competition but if there's a choice Asher is always gonna choose me. I would always choose him too. He just doesn't realize that.

" you're so fucking mean." He says while pushing me off of him. Oh so he's mad that I'm being honest?

"Yeah and?"

"I should have just brought Rain here and kicked your mean ass out."

"What's stopping you Asher? If you want her call her and get her over here. I really don't care." I really don't. He can do what he wants. He's single. There will be consequences though

"Fine." He says and gets up to go to the bathroom. After about 5 minutes he comes back out with a smile on his face.

"Rain is coming and she is staying in a hotel that's only 4 minutes from us so I suggest you get out now." Wow

He failed the test.

"Kk, night." I say and go out to the living room to sleep on the couch. After a couple minutes I hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Reba at the door.

"Hey Remy, Asher is in the last room at the end of the hall."

"It's Rain." She says with a smile looking me over.

"Okay Rachel, have a good night." I lay back on the couch and she looks at me with a scowl and walks away.

I turn on a movie and fall asleep soon after it starts. Not without shedding a few tears.