Ch. 12

I snap out of my daze. I'm so upset. Why didn't I feel a spark? I love him. Maybe it's cause Asher was there and I was sort of nervous he would be mad. Wait Asher! Where is he?

"Where's Asher?"
"He stormed away as soon as y'all started kissing"
Dang it he's mad

I roll my eyes and say I'm gonna go find him. But, not before flicking Hailey on her arm for making me do that dare. I see Sara looking at me with an angry expression. She must wanna fight.

"Keep your eyes off of me or I'll rip them out of the socket." Of course I know I couldn't really do that but, I would punch her in the eye.

"Im going to find Asher I'll see y'all later."

I walk to the room I share with Asher and notice the shower is on and the lamp that was in the room is on the floor broken. He's paying for that. I guess he's showering. So I just scroll through tiktok looking at all these fine men dancing. Then I hear the shower stop and about 10 seconds later Asher walks out. He looks mad. Dang. He just walks to his bag, pulls out some shorts and goes in the bathroom to put them on.

"Ash what's wrong with you?"
"....."
He says nothing but he does come out of the bathroom and gets in my face
"Ash-"he cuts me off by putting his hand over my mouth.
"Before you speak to me, go wash your face and brush your teeth. I don't know what he did to you in there but whatever it is go wash it off now." He's looking at me with anger in his eyes

Bastard

"Fine!!" I go and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face.

"All clean now what's wrong with you?" I say getting close to him

"...you kissed him in front of me. I couldn't watch that. I wanted to kill him as soon as you touched his lips."

" it was a dare."

"A dare that you didn't object at all. You practically ran to him and crashed your lips into his."

" so? You know I love him why are you so shocked that I wanted to kiss him?" I say annoyed

"Was it better than when we kiss?"

Not even close

"You don't want to know the answer to that." I say with a smirk

Then suddenly I am grabbed and I'm straddling him.

"It was better than our kisses?" he says while holding my hips and making me grind against his dick. He's so annoying. He does know how to make a girl feel good though.

" yes, his lips were so soft and his tongue felt so good in my mouth. The way he grabbed my ass made me want to cum." I'm lying but what he doesn't know won't hurt me.

"He touched your ass and you liked it huh? I'm gonna kill him and fuck you in front of his corpse." He says while harshly grinding against me.

" Asher baby this feels so good." I moaned

"Better than it would with Cade?"
I hope not, I love Cade

" no I love him"
I think I'm about to cum

"Don't stop baby I'm about to cum." I moan out and suddenly he grabs my hips to stop our movement.

"Go get Cade to finish you off." He says and then he removes his hands completely

I can't stand him.

"No I want you, Cade has Sara. Now make me cum."
"Sure." He says and then I start moving my hips with his until I cum.

I get off to go use the bathroom.

"Ash I'm hungry. I want pizza."
"Then go get some."
"Rude"
I got something from him.