Ch.8

Asher is seething with anger and so am I. I had to leave my car at the bar. I asked Leo to bring it to my house since he said his gf was supposed to pick him up today. I also left him my keys.

" you're in trouble." -Asher says in an angry tone

"Shut up and drop me off home. You embarrassed me and I was trying to have some funnn tonight." I would have never said that to him sober.

"Yeah with me"

" no with le-." I get cut off my Asher grabbing my lips

" quiet until we get to my place." He grumbles

I don't say anything cause I know I get to see my baby Cade whenever we get to his house. I put a small smile on my face, sit back and enjoy the ride.

We arrive at his house about 20 minutes later. I rush out to go see my boo. I go in and what do I see. Him and that hoe Sara cuddling on the couch. I don't know what he sees in her. Sure she's cute and tall but she's not me.

"Nyah what are you doing here?" Cade says while getting up looking slightly annoyed. While that white girl is chuckling at the movie.

"I brought her here." Asher says grabbing my hips while closing the door.

This hoe looks me up and down and says "why" with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ash hand me my purse." He hands it to me and I quickly click open my pocket knife inside of my purse. I'll keep it hidden for now.

" do we have a problem?" I ask her

"Yes bitch, you're not wanted here, go home." She says with an eye roll

Both Asher and Cade are looking at her like she's crazy. She must not know me. I tried to be nice. I drop my purse bringing my little knife out.

" I was only gonna slap you at first but now I'm gonna cut you. First, you question my presence here. Then, you call me the b word. Lastly, you are in here cuddling with my love."
That last comment got me a smack on the butt by Asher and a growl.

"I'm not scared of you. Come at me ugly." Then I quickly tried to run at her with my knife but it is quickly taken from me.

"Asher give it back right now." I say with determination in my voice

"No, go to my room."

" Asher don't make me hurt you. Kids, my family, Zach, and Cade are my only exceptions. I will beat you up. Give it back right now!"

He grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me so close that our lips are touching.

" and I will fuck you up. Go to my room right now!" I think I'm wet.

"FINE" I grab my purse and stomp away

"Yeah leave bitch." No this hoe didn't

I quickly turn on my heels and walk behind her, pull her hair back and punch her right on the top of her botched nose. She screams when I let go and starts holding her nose, crying. That's what she gets.

I walk right up those stairs and into Asher's room. I go to look at my text messages on my phone and I see Asher texted me about an hour ago I guess before me picked me up. He's texting talking about how I let some man have my phone and how I better not be having sex with him and how he's gonna beat both of our asses, Crazy.
Then I see other messages 1 from Leo and 1 from Zach

I open Leo's and it's him checking to see if I'm ok. I text him back yeah and thanking him for agreeing to take my car to my house after work.

I check Zach's and he sent me some cute pictures that him and Hailey took today. They look adorable together. They really do match each other well. She's tall, skinny and white and Puerto Rican. He's tall, muscular and mixed with black and Dominican. They are one sexy couple.