Ch.9

I open the door fast with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes Cade." I probably look like an idiot smiling so hard. His face is so freaking sexy. He has his hair down from his usual high bun.

"I was wondering if you wou-." I didn't even let him finish

"Yes, yes, yesss omg. I've been waiting so long for this day."

All of a sudden I feel Asher behind me and he grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck again. This man just doesn't care. I try to shrug him off but he won't let go. He's crazy.

"Ummm so can you do it tonight or?" He says looking between me and Asher.

This man will not remove his lips. I will not moan in front of Cade. Wait do what?

" do what?" I say trying to move from Asher but he has a tight grip on my hips

"Braid my hair for me?" He says plainly

"Yes of course I will." I try to reach out and touch him but Asher pulls me to him. Gosh I'm beating on him when my baby leaves.

"Okay text when you're ready I guess."
"O-ok" I almost moaned
"Okay then-" he starts but Asher's annoying butt cuts him off

"Okay enough talking bye." Then he moves and shuts the door in his face. He looks back at me and smiles

"Now where were we?"

I'm pissed so what do I do? I slap him hard across his face and jump on him hitting him on his back. He start to carry me back to his bed and throws me on it. I try to get back up and hit him again. But, he holds my hands above my head so I'm just thrashing around.

"Nyah stop" he says sternly

"I hate you!!" I scream at him and then I start crying. I can't believe he did that. He knows how much I want and love Cade. Now Cade will never want me. I'm going to end up all alone.

"You're crying?" He says seriously then grabs my face

"No just-just leave me alone." I say while wiping my tears.

"Baby come on"

"I'm not your fucking baby!!" I say and he looks shocked almost scared. He knows that I never curse and the only time I do is when I'm truly hurt. Or having sex...

"Nyah I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Yes he did

"I wanna go home, NOW!"
"Nyah"
"I hate you" I say with my teeth clenched
"You don't mean that you're just mad" he says nervously, knowing that when I say that I mean it.

"Asher I hate you. You mean nothing to me. I will never want you and I will never forgive you for this. Take me home NOW!!" I mean it

He looks at me shocked with an angry look on his face. He lets out a frustrated scream and goes out of his room and slams his door. He's not taking me home. He's gonna go do something crazy. I have to call Zach. I call him and he answers on the first ring.

"Hey, where are you. I thought you were coming over?"

"Ca-can you come get me please?" I say while still crying

"What the fuck happened? Where are you? Who did this? Do I need to bring the gun?" He says really fast and in one breath.

"*sniff sniff* Asher he-he" I can't even get it out

" you're at their house?"
"Yes but-"
" I'm on the way" and with that he hangs up

I'm so upset right now I don't know what to do. Asher is so lucky I didn't stab him. Suddenly I hear a door open and in comes a somber looking Asher. Why won't he just go away.