Chapter 1: Exciting News

Sundrop's POV

"Good byeee friends!" I say as I wave goodbye to the last two kids leaving the daycare. I began making my way to my room when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Hmm...?" I turn around to see Officer Sora, the lady who runs the security office in the daycare. "Oh, hello Mrs. Sora!" I say, greeting her happily.

"Hi Sun, I have some exciting news for you," exclaimed Sora. My eyes grow a little wider, and my sunrays (sunrays are the triangles that are around Sun's head) spin with excitement and anticipation as I wait for her to continue. "Tomorrow night we'll be bringing in a new animatronic to the daycare," Sora continued, and my sunrays spin again. "His name is Moondrop, and we just started construction on your room so we can expand it into two rooms for you and Moondrop. So, you can't sleep there tonight," she explained. "That's ok, I'll just sleep in the nap area. Ohhh I'm so excited to meet my new friend!" I say joyfully.

(Time skip to the next day when the kids have arrived at the daycare)

"OH, HO HO! Hello and good morning my little sunbeams!" I say, welcoming the kids in with my arms outstretched. "Good morning, Sun," the kids reply. "Today I've got something special for us to do!" I announce, "There's going to be a new animatronic joining us here at the daycare soon! So, I was thinking it would be fun to make welcome cards for him, his name is Moondrop by the way," I say as the children make their way to the craft tables.

287 words, this chapter is a little short, but I'll make them longer in the future. Happy reading!