Chapter 15: Truth Or Dare

Moon's POV

(Time skip to after they eat the pizza and cake)

The 9 of us end up only finishing about half the pizza and 2/3 of the cake. "Now, who's ready for some party games!" shouts Sun. "OooOHh, I aM!" Roxy slurs, already drunk. "Ok Roxy. Now, I think you've had enough of that stuff," Freddy states sternly. He takes the mostly empty wine bottle from Roxy's hand. "HeEYy! I wUZ *hic* dRinKIn' THhaT!" Roxy whines, trying to grab the bottle back from Freddy. Freddy doesn't let go and the situation turns into a game of tug of war. Soon, they both lose their grip on the bottle, sending them both stumbling in opposite directions as the bottle shatters on the floor. Freddy staggers backwards, trying to regain his footing. Freddy bumps into Bonnie, who catches him. Roxy trips backwards over the side of the ballpit, landing in it dazed and half buried in the balls. Sun, Chica, and I, all start laughing hysterically until tears form in our eyes.

(1 hour later)

Eventually, everyone else becomes drunk too, except for Gregory, Sora, and Bonnie of course. "HEyy... ya knOW wHat WOulD bE fu *hic* fUNnn?" Freddy asks. WHa*hic*aTt?" Sun hiccups. "We sSHouLD plAYy TRutH oORrr DaRre!" Freddy giggles. OOoHhh... ye- *hic* yeAaHH..." Sun replies, slurring. "SuRre, why not, thAT should be fuNn," I add in a mostly normal voice, as I'm not as drunk as the others. "We wanNA PLayy tOo," Chica and Roxy say together. "What aBOut you Sora, dO YOu wAnNa join too?" I ask. "I can't. I have to wake up early tomorrow for a doctor's appointment. And I want to get a good rest before I go," Sora explains. I nod. "WhAT abOUt yOU DJ?" Sun asks. "I haVE a mAINtenANce chECk tOmaRrOW thAT I *hic* dOn'T wANna be HUngOvEr FoRrr, so I SHoulD GeT gOIn' TOo," DJ responds. "AWww... oOK..." Sun sighs sadly, as Sora and DJ leave the daycare. "OOH! OOH! OOH! I love truth or dare, I wanna play! Can I play too Freddy, pleeease?" Gregory pleads sweetly. Freddy looks at the rest of us, I nod. "OoK, yo- *hic* YOu caN PLay toO," Freddy responds.

We all sit in a circle on the floor. (seating arrangement shown below)

 (seating arrangement shown below)

Bonnie takes his turn first. "Ight Freddy, truth or dare?" he asks. "Uhh DArree OBVioUsLY!" Freddy slurs. Bonnie pauses for a moment to think, then smiles. "I dare you to put Gregory in your chest cavity and run 2 laps around the daycare, pretending to be a cow," Bonnie chuckles. Freddy grabs Gregory and runs off, moaning and groaning like a cow. Sun falls over into my lap, laughing his ass off. My face flushes a slight red. Damn... I've never seen Sun drunk before. It's kinda cute. Roxy sees me blushing and snickers. I glare at her.

Freddy runs back to the circle, huffing and puffing. Gregory squirms out of Freddy. "Ugh, that was awful," Gregory groans, sitting back down with Freddy. "NOw iT'Zz *hic* mY tURnn!" Freddy gurgles. "ChICaa, *hic* trrUTH oORr dARre?" Freddy asks, turning his head to face Chica. "TRruTHh!" Chica declares. "IZzs it tRuUee thAT yoU DOn't ACtUallY *hic* liKe tOo eXErciSsse?" Freddy interrogates. Chica looks at him in shock. "HOW dARree YOu! I loVE WorKIn' OuT!" Chica shouts, sounding offended. We all laugh at her, making her even angrier.